If you're a stellar written communicator who can organize and manage lots of simultaneous projects and conversations, this might be the perfect role for you. As an Account Manager, you'll help with new client onboarding, delivery of content, and renewing our clients (marketing teams at technology startups). If you have a background in content marketing, marketing agency account management, or developer marketing/relations, you'll have a big advantage understanding our clients and content.We'd Like Someone Who Can:
- Understand complex technical topics at a high level (big plus if you have any past software development or developer relations experience)
- Check and deliver finished work to clients based on given deadlines
- Add social media collateral and images to accompany finished content
- Promptly and clearly communicate with clients and Draft.dev team members in excellent written English
- Facilitate renewals and onboarding with clients
- Understand the fundamentals of content marketing
- 3+ years of account management, marketing, or related experience
- ~40 working hours per week
- Deliver on deadlines
- Adhere to and improve account management processes
- Weekly account management check-in meeting
- Renewal meetings with clients (mostly US and EU-based) at their convenience
- Flexible hours, location, and mostly asynchronous work
- $40/hour starting pay rate
- Work directly with Draft.dev's founder
- Help shape the direction of a quickly-growing small business
- Submit your application
- You'll complete a role playing assignment via email (will just take a few minutes).
- You'll join a 30-minute phone interview to learn about your experience and the role.
- You'll complete a 2-hour paid sample project.