UI/Visual Designer - Buenos Aires
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
What we are doing:
We are looking for a UI Designer to join our growing design team in Buenos Aires. We are looking for someone who is self-directed, hungry to continue learning their craft and works well with others.
While our global team works remotely, we definitely believe in face-to-face collaboration when needed. We’ll have a coworking space in Buenos Aires for periodic (not required) individual use, brainstorming sessions, and larger meetups.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of digital design experience
- Demonstration of strong layout and design principles with typography, composition, and color
- Proficiency in Figma, understanding design best practices, responsive design, component creation, working in a larger design system, and prototyping.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, you can thoughtfully talk about your work and ideas in English.
- A good attitude! Being able to keep a cool head when things change while deadlines close is key to making what we do fun
Why work with us?
- EA is the world's largest Brand to Webflow build agency. I know that sounds crazy but we have also been one of the very first to fully commit to the platform. So you will be working at the forefront of a rapidly changing and expanding space.
- You will get to not only design amazing things, but you can also work with a team to help bring those ideas to life.
- As a 9-year-old company, we have built a business that is based on calm principles so we avoid late nights, unreasonable deadlines, and weekend work. In other words, we work hard and then we make dinner and live our lives.
- We are wildly collaborative but take an outcomes-based approach to management so you will have autonomy and ownership over your projects.
- We work remotely but believe in the power of teams so you will have people to meet up with and work within Buenos Aires as well as those in our headquarters in Atlanta GA.
- You will have the basics covered such as 4 paid weeks of vacation, the latest equipment, Spanish-speaking co-workers, and interesting projects.