Customer Success Manager
We’re on the search for an Customer Success Manager with proven experience building relationships with high-value customers. As these customers first point of contact, you’ll coordinate with them to ensure they have a flawless onboarding experience, helping them fall in love with SimpleTexting. The text marketing journey is an exciting one, and you’ll be the trusty guide for those who embark on it. Prior client-facing experience at a B2B company is a must. Bonus points if you have a background in sales.Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the success of high-value customers throughout their entire lifecycle. You’ll help them achieve their business goals by evaluating their unique needs, treating them as if they were customers of your own business.
- Lead live coaching sessions and presentations to train clients in the use of our platform. You'll also answer questions via phone, email, and live chat.
- Follow a cadence of outreach to customers based on specific milestones (quarterly and annual reviews, subscription changes, etc.) and individual client needs.
- Help customers fall in love with SimpleTexting by enabling them to adopt our product as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Proactively reach out to clients that show risks of churn, discuss their use case, gather feedback, and formulate a plan to keep their business.
- Liaise with other departments, such as support, integrations, and product, to help meet client needs and create effective solutions.
- Assist with a client’s billing needs, which may include negotiating price, making strategic recommendations on usage, and creating special agreements.
- Be a trusted partner by identifying expansion opportunities to help clients continue to meet their goals through new features, workflows, etc.
This Role Is For You If
- You love to think outside the box and come up with proactive, creative solutions, especially suited to the needs of large corporations and organizations.
- You have no problem fielding advanced product and technical questions.
- You’re confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of others.
- You know how to listen and are a pro at presenting.
- You have a knack for de-escalating and reducing churn when necessary.
- You enjoy juggling multiple tasks at once in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy exploring every avenue for a solution before arriving at the conclusion that there isn’t one.
- At least 2 years of experience working with customers, preferably in a CSM, Account Executive, or other account management role with a SaaS company.
- Familiarity with chat and CRM platforms.
- Healthy customer obsession and focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Ability to pivot quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience evaluating customer needs, consulting with customers, and offering optimal solutions.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment, carrying out appropriate hand-offs and escalations.
- Solid track record of managing high-value accounts in a way that demonstrates an understanding of the value of those accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study.
- 2+ years of experience as a CSM, Account Executive, or other account management role with a SaaS company
- Experience conducting product demos using software such as Zoom
- Experience with customer success platforms
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full-time remote position for a fully distributed company (we’ve been remote for years, long before COVID).
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy with a 10-day minimum. Take the time that you need to operate at peak performance. We don’t limit vacation, sick or personal days.
- Excellent healthcare plan, with 100% of your employee premiums paid for (US only).
- Annual team meetups (once we’re able to organize these safely).