Are you passionate about user experience? Never satisfied with ‘good enough' and instead strive for more? Do you challenge the status quo?
Then this might be the job for you.
, part of the KaFe Rocks group, still has many things to do better. We just launched in the middle of 2021, and we're having classical start-up improvement points.
We DO offer a compelling vision though, and we ARE people first. We offer a tremendous amount of flexibility and trust, and we're proud to help all our team members to keep growing - and leading as happy and successful lives as possible.
Most gambling affiliates serve their own pockets rather than the users. They fake reviews, switch top lists based on who pays the most, and more.
We're here to change that!
We rate products based on published rating criteria. We refuse to review or change top lists with any influence whatsoever from the commercial partner. If an offer is not good for the user, we share this honestly and transparently.
The dream: Turn the industry into one that actually cares about its users!
We are part of the KaFe Rocks group and are funded by KaFe Rocks. We share the same core values
and benefits but operate as a fully autonomous business unit.
We are currently searching for a Product Guru to help us drive our project forward as we enter new markets and verticals.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and having ownership of the sports vertical of a completely new domain with very high ambitions
- Facilitating multidisciplinary team work between Product, Design, Tech, SEO, Online Marketing and Content, ensuring that the end-product reaches our users in a timely manner and with the highest quality possible
- Creating structural blueprints on a page level by co-defining which content, visuals and features are to be included for our users
- Conceptualizing new products and improving existing ones together with the relevant departments
- Leading Product auditing and standard QA within your vertical
- Being the go-to Product person for all team members within your vertical
- Creating, managing and continuously improving Product roadmaps
- One of the tasks will be to help take our sports vertical to the next level. Sports betting experience in some form or other will be considered a huge asset.
We're very interested in knowing what YOUR requirements are. This is not us choosing you - it's also you choosing us.
However, before you waste time writing an application, you should know what we're looking for.
Culturally, you'll fit best if you:
- Thrive in an environment defined by ownership, innovation, trust, and a constant strive for greatness
- Enjoy being part of a high-performance, fast-paced team with high expectations and goals
- Prefer to communicate openly and transparently
- Say your opinion even if it means disagreeing with your manager
- Aren't afraid of giving and receiving A LOT of direct but constructive feedback
- Really pay attention to the details when it matters (and to show this, in your application please make sure to somewhere include the following word: '#t2detail')
- Are comfortable regularly stepping into unknown territories and making the best out of it
- In general attack your craft with a growth mindset
Skill-wise, you'll fit the best if you:
- Live that the user comes first and have a natural affinity for what good U/X is
- Have already made your first experiences as a Product Manager and can showcase a successful product portfolio
- Have (extensive) experience collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams, preferably including Design and Tech
- Bring a solid foundation in on-page SEO and maybe even technical SEO
- Have a deep understanding of what quality content is
- Don't mind having to juggle several ongoing projects at once and dealing with a high workload
- Have previously worked in a highly competitive niche (iGaming would count)
- Have experience with or at least an interest in sports betting
- Are fluent in English, additional languages are an advantage
Can we list working in an amazing team with super talented and friendly people as a benefit? If we have to say it ourselves. We do have an eNPS score of 70+ sort of proving it.
In terms of salary, we believe in the Netflix salary approach.If you're a superstar, there is a chance to go beyond the planned budget. The budget for this position is between 40,000€ and 60,000€.
In terms of other tangible benefits:
- Remote-first - we were founded as a remote company and plan to stay that way.
- An office in Malta called 'Oasis' should you prefer to be in an office from time to time.
- Flexible working hours - we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it.
- Unlimited vacation - no upper limit.
- At least 2 hours of work time a week dedicated to your professional development.
- As soon as COVID allows it again: An annual company reunion in a tropical place as well as an annual team round-up in the location of your team's choice
After reading all of the above, please ask yourself:
How likely do you think it is that you will be happy at Time2play on a scale from 1-10?
How likely do you think it is that you can achieve your career goals with us on a scale from 0-10?
If your answer is 7 or above to both questions, we hope to get your application soon.
Please note applications are encouraged regardless of religion, color, creed, sexual orientation, or disability. At Time2play and the KaFe Rocks Group diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unwavering.