Senior UX Designer
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS scale-up, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are an international remote team of 130+ members in Europe and the US.
We've developed an online service, which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies and we’re just about to expand our value proposition.
We are looking for a talented User Experience Designer to join our engineering team.
Our strong in-house, all-remote engineering and product team is responsible for developing new features and products as well as improving and maintaining what’s already used and loved.
We believe in listening to everyone's ideas and feedback – no matter what your role is, you get to have a say in the direction of the product and your squad.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers, software engineers and business stakeholders representing the design team, facilitating design discussions, and providing feedback
- Make use of existing research and analytics as well as suggesting and conducting new research initiatives
- Sketch out interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas, from pen & paper to wireframes to high-fidelity mockups
- Iterate on ideas and feedback together with the team and decide on the most appropriate representation to use for internal reviews and usability tests
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from peers, product teams, and other stakeholders
- Participate and conduct user research to get input on designs and concepts, communicate insights to the teams to help them understand user problems
- Work together with other designers to build and establish a consistent user interface and experience across the whole customer journey
- Passionate about the entire product development process: from researching and problem-solving to detailed interaction and user interface design.
- Able to think how to strategically roll out your designs in small steps to validate your assumptions.
- Able to work within an existing design system and know when to break out and create new, extensible patterns.
- Able to break big problems into smaller experiments to validate assumptions faster.
- Comfortable working in a remote-first environment without losing touch with your team.
- Strong understanding of interaction and user experience design, gained in minimum 5 years of hands-on experience
- Experience working closely with software development and product teams
- 3+ years of experience designing digital SaaS products that solve real problems, as UX Designer
- Great communication skills in English, capability to put thoughts in written form to help people across the company understand the rationale behind your proposals.
- Proficient skills with the design software of your choice – we are not dogmatic about tools (we currently use Sketch, Figma and Axure).
- Experience with setting up and conduct user research sessions with different methods
- Ability to understand the importance and usage of different type of data in the design process
- A preference to work in a collaborative manner with the product team across all development stages
- A degree in interactive design, human-computer interaction, UX or similar field is desirable
- Possibility to work flexible and remotely for everyone within European time zones
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- Considerate, open-minded, and supportive working environment
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing start-up and the next success story, in an interesting and growing field of business
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply by sending over your CV and your portfolio to showcase your previous work. Add the portfolio to the application form or send it via email to email@example.com
Only applications with portfolios will be taken into consideration. In your portfolio, make sure to demonstrate your discovery, research and thinking steps. Show process over shiny mockups.