Who We Are
Hi, we're Banzai 👋
Today, marketers have access to more resources and tools than ever before, so why is most marketing so cringe-worthy? Marketing has lost touch with the humans behind the clicks, opens, and form submits, but Banzai wants to change that. That's why our mission is to make marketing more human. 💗
At Banzai, we think the secret to better marketing is educating, learning from, and building relationships with buyers. This new approach is called Engagement Marketing.
Banzai is leading the Engagement Marketing movement. Our products reach millions of users every year and help our customers drive more revenue through better events, webinars, content, and data. Best of all, Banzai makes marketing a little more human for all of us.
Join Banzai to help build a future that puts people at the center of marketing.
Banzai is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to be the Demio Swiss-army knife and implementer of Demio's go-to-market program. At a high level, you will be responsible for organizing, increasing, and systemizing the lead/acquisition flow for Demio. To start, this will be focused primarily on our current self-serve and direct Ideal Customer Profile customers before expanding the target market.
On a more detailed level, this person will be working to understand the Demio product, customer profile, and brand profile to dial in on Demio's unique qualities. Key indicators for success in digital marketing will be found in net new trials, ICP trials, ICP customers, MRR increase, and cost per ICP activation. By keeping our focus on the ICP traffic only, we should be able to determine what initiatives are driving growth as a more data-driven organization.
- Responsible for coming up with new marketing initiatives based on ICE scoring
- Collaborate with the Demio go to market team to ensure sales alignment and customer feedback
- Management of Webflow for Demio's website optimization
- Review blog content plan / distribution with content team
- SEO overview of Demio's blog/website
- Email marketing and lead capture campaigns in Hubspot
- Creation of new lead capture and lead magnets
- Video marketing campaigns for Youtube, Social, and Webinar replays
- Advertising campaign management for SEM, retargeting and video advertising
- Optimization of retargeting campaigns
- Inbound funnel optimization
- Creation and management of ABM programs
- Strategic Partnerships management
- 1+ years of Hubspot experience (designing workflows, creating email campaigns, analyzing data, running reports and designing dashboards)
- SEO and Search analysis experience. We'd love for you to help us leverage the tools we have to identify the success of our content strategy, and the opportunities for improvement.
- Experience with full-funnel demand gen campaigns (content creation, operations/automation and analysis)
- Experience as a content or demand gen marketer in SaaS or other B2B marketing industry
- Excited to learn and grow marketing skills - willing to say YES to try new things and constantly coming to the table with new ideas/opportunities for Demio's growth
- Clear communicator who values feedback and opportunities for growth
- Experience collaborating with other marketers/cross functions to drive toward common goals
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Innate curiosity. Always asking 'how can we do this better' - from strategies to processes to serving our customers.
- Ability to think creatively while simultaneously living in a world of data
- Self-starter who is innately motivated to execute in fast-paced environments
- Ability to complete projects on time, even when (especially when) juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Building a Storybrand/Jobs To Be Done Methodologies
- Experience managing, leading, and growing team members
- 401(k) plan with generous match (US based)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability insurance (US based)
- Unlimited PTO policy (salaried) or hourly PTO policy
- Remote first company
- Monthly stipend cards to support work/life balance, professional development and mental health ($200/mo)
- Six weeks fully paid parental leave
- Working with a truly mission-driven team motivated by excellence
- Real room for growth in professional and personal development
- 2 paid mental health days every quarter, plus one full week of paid mental health rest every year
- Paid in-person retreat (warm climate!) that focuses on connection and togetherness
- Clear objectives, direction and empowerment from executive leadership