Outbound Sales Manager
Help Scout is unlike other SaaS companies. We’re a B-Corp
that has achieved the trifecta: We care about the Product, the Customer, and the Employee. With over 12,000 happy customers who consistently rate us above the competition in NPS ratings; employees that believe in the vision and the remote-first culture; and a customer-friendly product that has 99.99
% up-time, Help Scout pursues excellence in all three domains.
Over the last 10 years, we’ve seen consistent growth as a company and in 2022 we’re looking to accelerate that growth by expanding our sales team. We’re looking for real go-getters who see a target and want to demolish it. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a sales team who cares about their customers and knows that the best way to serve them is by being a product and industry expert who can guide them to the right outcome.
Help Scout is a fully remote company
and has been for the last 10 years. We’ve figured out how to onboard employees the right way and we know how to generate a close-knit team even when spread out across the globe. Come take a look.
About the Role
- You’ll be responsible for building and managing a team of outbound focused BDRs who will establish relationships with mid-market decision makers. Your team’s goal is to share the Help Scout vision and schedule demo meetings for AEs.
- We expect you to be a driving force in the design and process of Help Scout’s outbound initiatives. This includes developing and implementing strategies and processes to support your team in delivering against individual and company objectives
- Ensure your team drives results through a high volume of contacts combined with well thought out and practiced outreach structure.
- You will create a product, results oriented and rewarding team environment that enables your team to thrive
- You will own and present on outbound BDR performance metrics and KPIs.
- You’ll work with our Marketing and Ops team to develop a pipeline of qualified lead opportunities that will be targeted via multiple channels.
- Please note that at this time, we are only able to hire in the following locations: United States, Canada, Australia, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany, Norway.
- You’ve done this before and are comfortable with outbound SaaS. 1-3 years prior experience in a leadership role.
- You love to win big and your track record of quota achievement proves it.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales strategies, techniques, processes and measurements that have helped you win in the mid-market segment of B2B sales.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills which have allowed you to work well with internal teams and customers.
- You’re a self-starter who is driven to exceed targets.
- You get excited about developing reps into star team members and you can chart a plan that leads to repeatable success.
- You’re comfortable speaking up and you spend time doing research before forming a strong opinion.
- You like to operate as a team which includes sharing best practices with others while also asking for help when needed.
- You’re comfortable with performance managing.