Thunderfoot is looking for an exceptional individual to join our Project Management team!
We are looking for an extremely detail-oriented, communicative, and proactive Project and Account Manager to join our growing Digital Agency. If you are passionate about keeping large projects organized, creative problem solving, and building long-term relationships with team members and clients, this could be the perfect role for you.
Salary range: $75-$95K (depending on experience)What You'll Do
- Manage the successful delivery of work for a book of accounts from the moment we kick off each project.
- Process and delegate deliverables and tasks to editorial, design, web and digital marketing teams.
- Create easily digestible, organized project plans and trackers, then keep them updated on a rolling basis.
- Deliver all work on time — or work with clients and internal team members to negotiate new deadlines.
- Source client inputs, feedback, and approvals on deliverables.
- QA all deliverables to ensure adherence to client objectives and inputs.
- Understand our goals for each of your projects and ensure their achievement.
- Build trust and buy-in from client contacts while inspiring and leading internal teams to do their best work and drive results.
Who You Are
- An ambitious and extremely organized project manager who is passionate about delivering complex digital marketing and web projects.
- Extremely attentive to deadlines, processes, and details.
- Strong communication skills.
- Enjoys interfacing with clients.
- Proactive problem solver who isn’t afraid to dive in and get your hands dirty.
- Able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to shifting expectations and client goals.
- Experience managing work inside of more advanced project management software like ClickUp, Asana, or Airtable.
- At least 3 years of project management experience in an agency setting.
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree (with preference for additional PMP certification).
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, with an additional 4 mental wellness days per year
- 100% company-funded health insurance, with dental and vision options
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Summer Fridays (office closes at 3:00 PM) and Fall/Winter/Spring Fridays (office closes at 5:00 PM)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- One-time reimbursement for work from home equipment
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, close-knit team that loves going to work with and for each other every day
- Fully remote role