Social Media Specialist
Upstack Technologies, Inc.
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
We don't expect you to know that much about the software staffing industry, but we will like you to have a desire to learn fast and be naturally curious.
You are an omnivorous information consumer, which is up to date with the latest tools, processes, and ideas from the marketing field.
Also, you are not afraid to experiment with content, campaigns, channels, and you can see everything as a learning opportunity.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
What You'll Do
- Manage social media accounts promoting owned content, posts, and curated content
- Managing LinkedIn company pages (day by day updates, LinkedIn Life page and Groups)
- Ensure overall consistency of company messaging
- Devising new and innovative ways to distribute our content, finding new ways to connect with our target market, such as attracting new talent in Upstack
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to generate ideas and ways to disseminate the content
- Collaborate with Sales/Talent/Success teams regarding content, resources, needs, etc
- You will have the support of freelance video editors, designers and writers.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 2+ years of experience in various B2B Demand Gen, Growth, or Lifecycle Marketing roles
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to make key decisions and create actionable next steps.
- Experience using Google Analytics, SEMrush, Data Studio, Asana, Planable.
- Experience working with LinkedIn (from posting to groups, paid campaigns and LinkedIn Life pages)
- Excellent self-organization abilities
- Analytical with great attention to detail
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing) required
- Fluency in another language is a plus
- Experience working in an international environment with diverse teams
- Remote work experience is nice to have
- Fully remote position, our HQ is New York-based so some crossover of timezone will be required.
Nice to have
newsletter/email marketing experience
Why work with us?
- We are a nice company that treats our team like family. 💚
- We are growing FAST - 68% YOY in 2020 and already more than that in 2021
- 100% remote-first team for over 7 years
- Competitive salary
- Awesome bonus structure to make it fun
- Paid Vacation
- Free Bank Holidays from your country
- Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Latest hardware that you need to help Upstack grow. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-canceling headphones are included!
- Upstack sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Upstack brand
Upstack is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.