NoCode specialist for content writing
is a web scraping API. We help people get the HTML / screenshot, data of any URL they want. But since we’re an API, people used to have to write code to use it.
That is why we recently released an Integromat integration and would like someone to write educational content on how to build useful workflows showcasing ScrapingBee’s features
. In particular, data-extraction
Integromat’s workflows could of course showcase other free and paid integrations, (free integrations being better 😉 — except ScrapingBee)
- are fluent in english
- know your faire share about no-code tools
- have already written about no-code tools tutorial online
- know what an API is
- know a small bit about web scraping (BONUS)
Shoot me an email at email@example.com with the subject [no-code writer] with:
- A quick introduction about you and your experience with no-code tools (10 lines max)
- Your rate per article of 1,500 words
- Link to past content you have written (mandatory)
- Articles idea you might have. (One sentence per article)
If we move forward we’ll begin with one article, and if everything goes well we’d like to have 4-5 articles written in total in the course of 2-3 months.
Depending on your rate + content length.