Hi, we're Banzai 👋
Today, marketers have access to more resources and tools than ever before, so why is most marketing so cringe-worthy? Marketing has lost touch with the humans behind the clicks, opens, and form submits, but Banzai wants to change that. That's why our mission is to make marketing more human. 💗
At Banzai, we think the secret to better marketing is educating, learning from, and building relationships with buyers. This new approach is called Engagement Marketing.
Banzai is leading the Engagement Marketing movement. Our products reach millions of users every year and help our customers drive more revenue through better events, webinars, content, and data. Best of all, Banzai makes marketing a little more human for all of us.
Join Banzai to help build a future that puts people at the center of marketing.
This is a remote position. #LI-Remote
Banzai is looking for a Demand Generation Manager to be the Reach outbound Marketing Qualified Leads machine. At a high level, you will be responsible for organizing, increasing, and systemizing lead acquisition for Reach Sales. To start, this will be focused primarily on our current enterprise and mid-market SaaS Ideal Customer Profile customers before expanding the target market.
On a more detailed level, this person will be working to understand the Reach product, customer profile, and brand profile to dial in on Reach's unique qualities. Key indicators for success in Reach demand generation will be found in net new marketing qualified leads (MQLs), demos booked from MQLs (SQLs), impact on net new growth (revenue), and long-term retention metrics like net-retention rate (NRR) ensuring ICP targeting. By keeping our focus on the ICP traffic only, we should be able to determine what initiatives are driving growth as a more data-driven organization.
- Responsible for new lead generation initiatives based on ICE scoring
- Collaborate with the Reach sales team to ensure sales alignment
- Collaborate with Banzai marketing team to optimize Reach MQL -> SQL funnel
- Manage email marketing and lead capture campaigns in Hubspot and Outreach
- Oversee creation of new Reach lead capture and lead magnets
- Advertising campaign management for SEM, retargeting and video advertising
- Optimization of retargeting campaigns
- Creation and management of ABM programs
- 1+ years of Hubspot experience (designing workflows, creating email campaigns, analyzing data, running reports and designing dashboards)
- 1+ years of Salesforce experience (managing leads, understand routing logic, analyzing data, running reports and designing dashboards)
- Experience with full-funnel demand gen campaigns (content creation, operations/automation and analysis)
- Experience as a content or demand gen marketer in SaaS or other B2B marketing industry
- Excited to learn and grow marketing skills - willing to say YES to try new things and constantly coming to the table with new ideas/opportunities for Reach's growth
- Clear communicator who values feedback and opportunities for growth
- Experience collaborating with other marketers/cross functions to drive toward common goals
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills
- Innate curiosity. Always asking 'how can we do this better' - from strategies to processes to serving our customers.
- Ability to think creatively while simultaneously living in a world of data
- Self-starter who is innately motivated to execute in fast-paced environments
- Ability to complete projects on time, even when (especially when) juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Building a Storybrand/Jobs To Be Done Methodologies
- Experience managing, leading, and growing team members
- 401(k) plan with generous match (US based)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability insurance (US based)
- Unlimited PTO policy (salaried) or hourly PTO policy
- Remote first company
- Monthly stipend cards to support work/life balance, professional development and mental health ($200/mo)
- Six weeks fully paid parental leave
- Working with a truly mission-driven team motivated by excellence
- Real room for growth in professional and personal development
- 2 paid mental health days every quarter, plus one full week of paid mental health rest every year
- Paid in-person retreat (warm climate!) that focuses on connection and togetherness
- Clear objectives, direction and empowerment from executive leadership