Product Manager/Designer - Europe/Asia
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
We are looking for an exceptional product person to join the Product Team at ChartMogul!
As a Product Manager/Designer, you will join a small product team (~5 folks) and report directly to the CEO.
As ChartMogul is a software products company (100% of our revenues come from selling software that we design and build), the role of product manager/designer has an outsized impact both internally (what other teams work on) and externally (how our customers use and enjoy our products).
Product people at ChartMogul have to wear many hats, e.g. 'deep work' designing elegant solutions to complex product problems, priority planning (taking into account the voice of customers and internal stakeholders), helping to manage projects through to completion, keeping the rest of the company up to date with the company's roadmap and upcoming releases, etc, etc. There is never a dull day as a product manager.You will become a domain expert in different subscription business models, the analytics and features that are meaningful to each, the solutions currently in the market, and the problems people face trying to gain insights into their businesses. You will spend plenty of time designing new features and improvements and simplifications to existing ones.
You will work closely with engineering, creative, product marketing, documentation, customer success and the CEO.
- You are great at isolating user pain points and devising simple solutions to complex problems
- You have passion and intuition for product quality and strong critical thinking and analysis skills to match
- You have a knack for articulating and distilling complex topics in simple, plain English
- You have several years of experience in product management and/or product design, ideally for a B2B SaaS product
- Your technical aptitude and interpersonal skills enable you to work productively with Engineering teams
- You can understand our entire stack - from the front-end to the API and data model
- You are an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and can adapt to a range of different audiences
- You are self-aware and humble - you recognize that the team's success is your success
Nice to have
- Demonstrable experience turning complex product problem domains into elegantly designed products and features
- Design background with available portfolio
- Working knowledge of how SaaS apps are put together (e.g. RoR, PostgreSQL, Vue, HTML/CSS)
- Great English copywriting skills
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You'll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have an incredibly impactful job
- You'll become part of a team of friendly, awesome, and highly dedicated people who all have the same mission: Helping companies build better businesses
- Flexible hours with a healthy work-life balance
- All employees, including contractors, receive paid holiday days, sick days and paternity leave
- You'll receive an excellent salary pack (market or upmarket)!
- Review application
- Initial interview with our CEO
- Team interview with our Product team
- Final call with our CEO
- Ref checks
This is a full-time remote position. Please note that we can only consider applicants who are eligible to work in the EU or Asia at this time.