Data Engineer (Remote)
- Solid experience working on Data Engineering related projects
- Solid hands-on professional software development skills using Python or Java.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining data systems and processes using cloud-based platforms such as GCP, AWS, including working knowledge in Unix/Linux OS, shell scripting, and tools.
- Solid experience and understanding of architecting, designing, and operationalization of large-scale data and analytics solutions on Cloud Data Warehouse such as Snowflake or Google BigQuery is a must.
- Excellent SQL knowledge and hands-on experience with the ability to create efficient data models.
- Experienced with ELT processes to transform data, set up and schedule jobs with DBT, Python, Airflow, and cron
- Experienced with building web services with Rest, GraphQL or GRPC
- High end problem solving skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.