The ideal candidate will be well versed in TypeScript alongside React and Node from previous experience building complex solutions at scale. Additionally, a passion for delivering best-in-class solutions through compelling user experience, high-performance architecture, and built-in quality is a must.
Our approach is to deliver a resilient platform through continuous innovation and value-based delivery. This position will play a major role in every aspect of delivery including influencing architecture, processes, and tooling. We are building a team willing to take ownership and work alongside other passionate individuals. If this sounds like you, take a moment to apply so we can have a conversation.
- Translate requirements, wireframes, and designs into reusable components, microservices, and related libraries optimized for performance across various circumstances (i.e. devices, browsers, scale)
- Support and maintain platform including CI/CD pipelines, monitoring and alerting, scalability, security, compliance, data management, and disaster recovery
- Exercise troubleshooting and problem-solving skills through the proactive identification of system weaknesses and proficient discernment of available solutions
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical team members to ensure clear and concise communication is being maintained within engineering and the organization at large
- Stay informed of technology trends and product roadmaps to contribute to the team culture and technology direction through knowledge-sharing both within the team and beyond
- Live and work within the continental United States
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years experience building microservices in Node (preferably with TypeScript)
- 3+ years experience building modern user experiences in React (preferably with TypeScript) leveraging tools/features (i.e. React Hooks, Redux)
- Working knowledge of data management technologies (i.e. MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra )
- Familiarity with container technologies (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with cloud environments (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud)
- Familiarity with testing frameworks/tools (i.e. Jest, Mocha, Cypress, BrowserStack, Insomnia, Postman)
- Proficient understanding of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build/release processes, and Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with hybrid web/mobile (i.e. Ionic Capacitor, Apache Cordova)
- Familiarity with payment gateways (i.e. Usio, PayPal, Stripe)
- Familiarity with travel platforms (i.e. Amadeus, Sabre)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)