Demand Generation Specialist - Fully Remote
Sierra Interactive is a leading real estate technology platform serving thousands of real estate agents, teams, and brokers across the U.S. and Canada. In business for more than 10 years, we are self-funded, financially independent, profitable and high growth. We launched our first SaaS product a few years ago and were thrilled with the response. We've more than doubled our user base in the past two years and continue to experience strong growth. Our clients have helped us to crystallize an exciting roadmap for the next few years...and that's where you come in.
About this role:
The Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for creating and executing high-impact strategies and programs to improve brand awareness and customer acquisition across all channels. This person will collaborate with Customer Success, Product and other Growth team functions like Sales and Revenue Operations to identify opportunities and develop and execute programs and campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue growth. The Demand Generation Specialist will have knowledge of demand generation principles, understand the difference between demand generation and lead generation and will have experience in digital marketing, email marketing, content marketing, product marketing, social media, paid search/social, website conversion optimization and marketing automation. The person in this role must be a strategic thinker who understands how to measure the success of a campaign and make improvements based on performance analysis. The ideal candidate is also ready and willing to execute on a variety of deliverables to ensure success.
This position reports directly to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
Day-to-Day, you will:
- Develop strategic customer acquisition, expansion and retention marketing programs to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
- Strategize and execute on omnichannel TOFU, MOFU and BOFU demand generation campaigns and develop ways to scale and optimize them
- Work cross-functionally with growth, customer success and product teams to meet revenue growth targets
- Understand deeply the lifecycle of customers and use those insights to identify opportunities for growth and optimize approaches
- Help develop rich content (blogs, whitepapers, videos, webinars, etc.) and content distribution strategies that attract a qualified audience, positions Sierra as a thought leader, keeps Sierra top of mind and optimizes conversion opportunities across the funnel
- Conduct market research, including competitive analyses, to better identify target audiences and how to attract them
- Understand Sierra's product offering and how to message and position it effectively
- Monitor, analyze and report on established KPIs to ensure marketing ROI
- Assist with building and refining contact database within the CRM platform
- In partnership with the Marketing and Communications Manager, continuously test and validate new channels, strategies, copy and creative
- Travel occasionally to attend sponsored events in the U.S. and Canada
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- 2-3 years demand generation marketing experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Entrepreneurial individual contributor who can work independently and with many competing priorities
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Track record of driving results through multiple marketing channels for a B2B company
- Results-oriented with a strong business sense and analytical skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly resourceful and creative and has the ability to think strategically
- Ability and willingness to learn fast and pick up new things easily
- A fearless ability to adapt to change and work well in varied scenarios with cross-functional teams, managing multiple deadlines and priorities as business needs evolve
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Must be a collaborative team player with effective relationship-building skills
- Ability to effectively plan, anticipate and take appropriate action in a proactive manner
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and strong desire to learn and grow
Bonus points if:
- You have an MBA or other advanced degree
- You have a real estate or real estate tech background
- You have experience working with HubSpot
- 100% remote work.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-provided health / vision / dental insurance
- 401k retirement employer matching contributions (up to 4% matching).
- A respectful and open work environment.
Something else that's important to you? Talk to us. We're flexible and committed to providing a healthy work environment where great people can thrive.