Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
At Microsoft Corp. We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
Our target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos,letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact listsBook travel arrangements.
Work Hours & Benefits:
40 Hours Weekly.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans. Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.
- Virtual assistant
- Office management and procedures
- Prioritize work
- MS Office
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Time management
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational with ability to multi-task.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be permitted to work in US or Canada