Remote Product Marketing Manager
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
We’re focused on building the best data observability platform on the market, but we recognize that bringing data quality to all companies requires more than just building a great product. We also need to educate data teams about how Metaplane can help them deliver data their colleagues can trust.
As our Product Marketing Manager,you will be responsible for overseeing our product-led growth motion. From product and customer marketing to web production and sales enablement, you’ll own the bottom of the funnel. You will work closely with our head of marketing and founders, but should expect to collaborate with the whole team.
If you’re a customer-centric and data-driven marketer with a passion for driving business growth, this job is for you.
Your day-to-day at Metaplane
As part of our growing marketing team, your day-to-day responsibilities will include the following:
- Regularly interview users to better understand their needs, goals, and pain points, working to improve our target personas, brand narrative, positioning, and messaging over time
- Craft compelling customer stories that highlight how they found, evaluated, implemented, and now benefit from Metaplane
- Create competitor comparison pages and product pages by persona, industry, company size, and use case/solution
- Produce sales enablement materials that can be leveraged to educate prospects and convert them into new customers
- Help define go-to-market strategies for new products and features, executing each launch from start to finish
- Manage key relationships with technology partners
- Audit our marketing programs, analyze past performance data, and keep tabs on industry trends to identify gaps in our strategies and opportunities for improvement
- Track your progress toward company goals, presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to leadership
Is this you?
- You have at least 2-3 years of marketing experience at a B2B SaaS startup, preferably one that targets a technical audience (bonus points if that audience includes data teams)
- You have a proven track record of driving meaningful results at the bottom of the funnel
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates a commitment to publishing quality content across a variety of formats, such as product launch blog posts, customer stories, and webinars
- You have deep expertise in product marketing with at least some exposure to customer marketing, web marketing, and sales enablement
- You’re an experienced program manager who feels confident juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with others
- You have a degree in a relevant field plus industry certifications from Product Marketing Alliance or similar
- You quickly master new technologies and find it easy to help others become power users
Benefits of Working at Metaplane
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fully covered health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Work-from-home stipend
- Ownership of your work, and collaboration with a closely-knit team
Metaplane is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. If you don’t feel like you hit 100% of the requirements above but are passionate about our mission and space, please apply.