Remote Game Programmer (Phaser.io)
Melon Cube Studios
Melon Cube Studios is looking for a top-notch game programmer to join our rapidly expanding team creating a pixel RPG browser-based game. Experience and understanding of RPG games are highly desired in this role.
As a game programmer, you’ll be joining a team of developers, creatives and game strategists who are passionate about pushing the boundaries in Decentralised Finance and blockchain to develop a one-of-a-kind game. You'll be involved in all aspects of development for a game that is on the edge of current protocols and frameworks, and will gain valuable experience in all aspects of the newly emerging GameFi industry.
The salary for this position is between $55,000 to $85,000 a year, depending on experience and this position is a completely remote job.
What We Offer:
- True remote working - work from anywhere in the world
- Fully flexible hours
- Work with a passionate team in a cutting-edge industry
- 3+ years relevant industry experience
- Experience with Phaser.io, Typescript and Websockets
- Able to work closely with the backend and art teams
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- Love of video games
- Experience with RPG games