Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
You're a freelancer wanting to start a long-term collaboration, eventually becoming a full-time member of our marketing team:This collaboration starts with a finite project on Linkedin Ads. If we both love working with each other, the collaboration opens up to a full remote working position, and you'll be part of our marketing team, fully remote.Then, as our PPC Manager you will create, develop, and implement PPC strategic campaigns on Google Ads, Linkedin and as an option, Bing/Twitter. You will work alongside the Content and SEO Leads, sharing the common goal of generating ROI for our tool.
Responsibilities would include
- Building campaigns and implementing frequent audit checks and iterations to achieve KRs (we work with OKRs): managing & optimizing campaigns using a combination of bid management, audience targeting and ad optimization
- Ad copy creation, developing and testing
- Controlling bidding
- Remarketing/retargeting audiences strategy and implementation (complying with our consent policy / GDPR policies)
- Performing regular analysis and offer data-driven recommendations
- Developing strategies around A/B testing
- Keeping up to date with competitor activity and benchmarking against them
- Propose recommendations for new campaign types, platforms and PPC innovations that will impact our strategic goals. This also includes clear recommendations on what type of creative assets need to be designed, if needed.
You are proactive, positive, and inquisitive in nature. You have experience in B2B/SaaS ppc sector, have a data driven approach and can articulate findings well. You are a critical thinker and excellent team player.Minimum of 4 years experience of managing PPC budget in the B2B world and excellent analytical thinking and spreadsheet/reporting knowledge.
Expert level in:
- Google Ads (Search, Display, Video/Youtube, Discovery)
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Bing Ads
- Understanding PPC tracking (we use GTM for all tracking)
- Reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Native/Proficient in written English to C2 level (a second European language is a plus)
- Clear understanding of best practice account structure
You also show:
+ Organizational, project, and time management skills.
+ Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to provide actionable insights for all levels of an organization.
+ Possess keen critical thinking and analytical skills.
+ Demonstrate alignment to our company culture.
+ Understanding of wider digital marketing mix including SEO/content marketing.
What you'll get in return
Competitive compensation.This collaboration starts with a finite project on Linkedin Ads. If we both love working with each other, the collaboration opens up to a full remote working position, and you'll be part of our marketing team, fully remote.We operate a work from anywhere policy with quarterly OKR meetups. Your schedule should fully flexible across the week after discussion with us around core weekly meeting times.
For further details on the brand, role and compensation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please provide us with 2 examples of successful B2B/SaaS PPC campaigns (we value data/snapshots from analytics, etc) you can prove you’ve managed. Also recommendations from former customers will be highly appreciated. Please also share with us any certifications that you have (Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc).
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.