Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
What you'll get to do...
Our new Pagely DevOps team, builds and maintains the infrastructure powering our Managed WordPress Hosting Platform. By providing coverage across 3 shifts, our international team of DevOps Engineers helps our customers sleep more soundly knowing their sites are in good hands.
Being a DevOps Engineer is not just a glorified sysadmin gig. We empower each member of the team to take on recurring problems and solve them instead of settling for the status quo.
Some of your daily tasks may include:
- Responding to and remediating incoming alerts from monitoring systems
- Fielding complex tickets and customer requests escalated from our Sys Admins
- Communicating with site developers via our online helpdesk and Slack
- Working on various projects to improve efficiency, monitoring, performance, and features
- Contributing to and refining our internal documentation
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years of Linux experience
- 3+ years of PHP experience
- 2+ years’ experience of database troubleshooting, preferably MySQL
- Experience building and maintaining servers using AWS is highly preferred
- Comfortable working in an SSH terminal or with an API
- Experience supporting WordPress is highly preferred
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Proactive and independent
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and customers to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
You might also have...
Notes: We are currently prioritizing candidates available for the 2nd shift between the hours of 2pm-2am MST.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet
), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture
). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.