Remote Business Development Coordinator
Department | SalesReporting to | Head of Partnerships & Business DevelopmentStart Date | ImmediateSalary | US$55,000 + bonus
Coaching.com Overview: The platform that powers the coaching industry, Coaching.com is the most robust platform to help you manage and run your coaching program, whether you are an organization that provides coaching to its employees, a coach, or a coaching company. By serving enterprises, coaches, and coaching companies, we are helping professionals learn and develop by connecting them to people who can help them the most. Founded in 2014, Coaching.com is a rapidly growing company based in sunny San Diego.
Job Overview: Work under the direction of our Head of Partnerships & Business Development to develop new relationships with Affiliate and Corporate partners, research events for sponsorship, host discovery conversations, close program & software sales, and close new affiliate and corporate partnership business.
Partnership - Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Scheduling, meeting, and following up with prospective corporate and affiliate partners - Organizations, ICF Chapter Presidents, Coaching Schools, and influential coaches with large community followings.
- Contacting potential corporate and affiliate partners to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Staying organized with follow-up and individual partner needs in CRM.
- Increasing the value of current partners while attracting new ones.
- Researching opportunities to connect with partners and clients - searching for the best conferences for coaches and HR leaders to include speaking opportunities, publications, and sponsorships.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events. to develop new relationships and represent our company.
- Staying up to date on relevant HR and Coaching events, keeping internal evident list updated.
Partner Project Management:
- Coordinating with marketing, design, and copy team to plan and create launch materials - emails, social media posts, proposals, and partner guides.
- Anticipating partner needs and individualizing approach to partnership for larger accounts. Coordinating with the marketing team to customize launch materials.
- Scheduling partner updates and gifts to affiliate partners.
- Coordinating quarterly partner payments with the accounting team.
- Supporting Partner Launch Webinars and answering questions.
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Staying educated on program offerings, success stories, and how to explain them to prospective buyers.
- Walking prospective clients through our Coaching.com Software platform.
- Helping the sales team improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensure all sales representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Staying connected to the sales team with launch updates, answering their questions, and keeping them informed.
- Organizing, tracking, and systematizing program referrals.
- Coordinating sales team efforts, keeping them updated on all launch strategies.
- Reaching out via phone, text, and email to interested, prospective clients - coaching them through the sale of a program that best suits their needs.
- Making calls to existing clients inquiring about their experience in programs, educating on upcoming certifications, searching for upsells, cross-sells, and potential referrals.
- Making calls to interested buyers about program offerings.
- Have a background in corporate or B2B sales - required.
- Anticipates needs - stays ahead of the curve.
- Are ready and willing to go the extra mile for potential clients and current partners.
- Put in extra hours during intense but fun program launches!! (3-4 weeks at a time).
- Have a coaching & sales background, love making outreach calls, and having human interaction.
- 2 or more years of experience in sales.
- Current knowledge of coaching industry trends.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Strong executive presence, ability to interact with important partners at high levels to represent the company well.
- Love what they do, and have fun doing it!
- A keen eye for detail
- Are familiar with WBECS programs.
- Share an interest in making a positive impact on the world through the work you do.
- Thrive on client interaction, problem-solving, and learning.
- Have excellent team collaboration skills.
- Are tech savvy, highly organized, and can work independently to own initiative.
- Have knowledge/understanding of: CRM, Slack, Whatsapp, Gmail, Google Drive, Zoom, and Asana.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
- Send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Business Development Coordinator
- 2 to 3 paragraphs describing why you would like to work with us, and what specifically qualifies you for this position.
- Part of this position is interacting with high-level executive partners and prospective clients virtually on video calls and in-person at events. You must be comfortable on camera and that you can work with video and google links. Send a link containing a short video (2 min, can be via mobile phone and posted to Google Drive). In this please answer the following questions:
- What is one thing you've learned and appreciate about Coaching.com?
- Why are you excited about this position?
- What skills do you bring that would help you succeed in this role?