Remote Customer Support & Training Specialist
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, AST (UTC -4)
, FKST (UTC -3)
Job Title: | Customer Support & Training SpecialistWorking hours: | 40 hours per week (includes a 1 hour lunch break per day), Monday - Friday with travel and occasional overnights required. Occasional weekend and evening calls will be required. Location: | Hybrid Working (Remote & Manchester/ Dublin Office Available) Responsible to: | Operations Manager, Head of Operations and Managing DirectorSalary: | €28k - €32k / £24k - £28k
About The Role: Customer Support & Training Specialist
We’re a customer driven company and expect the same from our Support Specialists: complete customer focus. You will know the product inside and out, support our existing customers, onboard new customers and train both existing and new to ensure they are getting the most from Ticketsolve. Support Specialists work directly with customers to help them get the most out of Ticketsolve, answer product questions, track user feedback, report and escalate issues to engineers, and act as the bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams.
- Supporting and assisting our customers over the phone and via email daily to answer any queries they may have and solve any issues effectively and efficiently.
- Conducting bespoke training sessions to new and existing customers on system functionality both remotely via zoom sessions and in person at our venues (travel will be required).
- Being the main point of contact for new customers coming onto Ticketsolve as their ticketing provider and overseeing the task management throughout the on-boarding process.
- Maintaining and consistently developing a working knowledge of all aspects of Ticketsolve; such as system functionality and the hardware used such as printer configuration and scanner set-up.
- Creating knowledge articles on our Help Desk about Ticketsolve Features and Functionality
- Collaborative working within the Support team and other departments to ensure projects and deadlines are met successfully.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience focused on providing exceptional customer service within a busy work environment.
- Confident speaker and trainer - part of this role is delivering training sessions to large groups of people both online and in person so being comfortable with public speaking is important.
- Demonstrable problem-solving abilities and experience of troubleshooting as part of a role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: verbal and written.
- A drive and passion to to work collaboratively to help push projects to completion.
- The ability to work unaided and independently to complete tasks to deadlines and assist in a busy team environment.
- Pro-active nature and a positive work ethic - a dedication to our company values and growth in an exciting and busy time for the companys’ expansion.
- System knowledge; Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Zapier, Zendesk and other API integrations
- Experience of Ticketsolve and/or other ticketing systems
- Box office arts/festival/venue experience
- A passion for the arts and theatre industry
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, our teams in Manchester and Dublin are working remotely. We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate into our offices in person when safe to do so if you would like. In the meantime, we’ll support you to get set-up and ready to go remotely.
Applications and Deadline
At Ticketsolve, we are committed to diversity in the workplace and we value diverse voices. We know the best workplaces are those with diverse voices and diverse histories. We welcome applications from everyone. However you identify, if you think Ticketsolve could be the right fit for you please apply—we would love to hear from you!
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
before 5pm Friday the 10th of June
. First round Interviews will commence from 15th of June
and will take place via Zoom.