Do you love creating marketing automations on your CRM, building opt-in pages using programs like Leadpages, are a bit of a data geek, love all sorts of technology to get the job done, and also love learning new platforms, then we would love to have your genius as part of our very fun and energetic team.
Colette Baron-Reid and her team are looking for a Digital Marketing Automations/Tech geek to continue to integrate and manage a full suite of online tech platforms.
The ideal candidate will be fully versed or have strong knowledge in online marketing platforms and services, with the necessary tech experience to perform all aspects of strategic planning, development, execution, and troubleshooting associated with the daily operations of an online business with regular digital-product launches.
Besides great tech knowledge, we're also looking for someone with great communication skills who is extremely personable, has tons of energy, and is a self-starter.
You are an ideal candidate if you're a tech-savvy automation marketer specialist who can magically and seamlessly pull all of the online processes or marketing automation together for a growing community of over 350,000 people.
A day in the life of working at Colette Baron-Reid is fast-paced, focused, and fun! Although remote, there is a lot of interaction with various members of the team and we get s*@t done! There are always tons of automation going on at any given time, including large product launches and online event set-ups. This is a very diverse company with a lot of moving parts, but it's always fun and challenging in a good way.
Software Utilized by Company
- CRM (Active Campaign is our primary, but we are open to using other platforms)
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
This position is for a person who:
- Takes ownership and leadership of outcomes for all areas of role responsibility
- Leads out with strategy-based decision making; planning out before building and implementing
- Is proactive at troubleshooting using attention to detail with an outcome focus
- Is organized, using checklists and SOPs
- Takes initiative to keep things moving forward
- Is competent and fully capable of doing tasks to the highest level of completion
- Is skilled at prioritizing work and time management
- Demonstrates flexibility and openness as a collaborative team member
- Has a keen eye and aptitude for trouble-shooting with a solutions-led approach
- Has effective communication skills across the management team, coworkers, and contractors
- Is open to and learns new systems quickly
- Is coachable and teachable
- Is committed to clear communication through setting expectations, a delegation of outcomes, and agreements
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness
- Is willing to provide and receive feedback and committed to ongoing personal growth and development
- Is able to reframe situations in a positive light - assumes the best of intentions
- 5 years in online marketing automation and web service-based platforms (preferred)
- Regularly meets deadlines/goals and renegotiates clearly if agreements can't be met
- Extremely responsive in all communications, especially to other team members
About Colette Baron-Reid
We are a small but growing personal transformation and spiritual-based business owned and operated by Colette Baron-Reid. Colette is a giant in the world of Oracle Card and a published author with Hay House Publishing. She's often called on for her expertise in this field and is a sought-after public speaker (covid restricted, but will soon be out there as things open up).
CBR has a growing and thriving online Membership as well as an online school called Oracle School. Colette has a huge passion for bringing practical spirituality to everything she does, and there's no shortage of the Woo. The CBR brand and company would welcome anyone with similar beliefs.
You can learn more about the company HERE.
To better allow you to display your skills and to help us determine the best candidates, our recruiting process is approximately four to five weeks and takes place in four rounds:
- Initial Application
- Skills Application
- Live interview
- Final interview with CEO or manager
If selected, you will be invited by email to progress to the next round.
Remote work from your home or anywhere you have internet service.
6 weeks of paid vacation time as well as all national holidays off.
Paid travel to media conferences within the marketing automation field. i.e Inbound Marketing conference.