Remote Junior - Mid DevOps Engineer (only in Romania)
Time zones: EET (UTC +2)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX and LINUX operating systems, storage environments, file systems, and network protocols.
- Knowledge of networking principles including routing, subnets, TCP, IP, VLANs, and UDP.
- Experience with or related technologies like: Apache, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, PHP.
- Understanding of backup procedures and storage management.
Nice to have
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- Good scripting abilities in at least one of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl.
- Experience with production environments.
- Experience with at least one of AWS/Google/Azure products and services management.
- Knowledge of performance concepts such as response time, throughput, system resource utilization.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some sweet benefits and perks:
- Private medical and vision benefit coverage
- Health &Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Educational Resources - Career & Personal Development Program
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible work hours
- Meal tickets
-We are a merit-based company with many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career!