Remote Sales and Service Concierge
On Time Supplies
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Do you love to be creative, solution oriented and help our customers meet their business needs? If you answered yes, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
OnTimeSupplies.com brings back the lost art of customer service. We love and appreciate great customer service and we love the opportunity to wake up every day to serve others.
The concierge position will allow you to work from home full-time. From time to time you will be asked to meet with the team for training. Starting wage is $15.00 an hour with opportunities to grow and develop while working remotely!
We are not looking for order-takers or script-readers – we’re searching for those who can engage with our customers via phone, email, or chat, the ability to think critically on-their-feet in the moment, and a passion for genuinely helping others.
What You’ll Do
- Engage with customers through live chat, phone calls, and e-mail to look for opportunities to help our customers.
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for customers, think proactively, and set follow-ups as needed to ensure contact resolution.
- Operate with understanding, utilize active listening, patience, empathy, and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Operate with a willingness to learn. We share feedback, we get feedback, and we operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow.
What You’ll Need
- Prior experience in a customer facing role, whether that be customer service or retail.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) in a written assessment
- Ability to multi-task (e.g., maintain several live chat conversations while navigating on the computer and taking notes) and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in using computers, both for data entry, as well as for rapid navigation through systems and the internet to search for information to help support our customers
- Ability to adapt to change with the business needs of the company
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed by the business unit
- Must bring proven ability to maintain confidentiality and secure sensitive information
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a background check
- You must provide your own computer for work use.
- Work area must be large enough to accommodate computer monitors and be free from distractions, including any background noise that impacts the customer experience.
- Work area acceptable for webcam use.
- Have a reliable wired, high-speed internet and broadband connection.
OnTimeSupplies.com is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.