, part of the KaFe Rocks Group
, still has many things to do better. We just launched in the middle of 2021. We're having a lot of classical start-up improvement points and already suffer from early technical debt.
We do offer a compelling vision though. And we are very much people first. We offer a tremendous amount of flexibility and trust, and we're proud to help all our team members to keep growing - and leading as happy and successful lives as possible.
Most gambling affiliates serve their own pockets rather than the users. They fake reviews, switch top lists based on who pays the most, and more.
We're here to change that!
We rate products based on published rating criteria. We refuse to review or change top lists with any influence whatsoever from the commercial partner. If an offer is not good for the user, we share this honestly and transparently.
The dream: Turn the industry into one that actually cares about its users!
We share the same core values
and benefits as the KaFe Rocks Group - but operate as a fully autonomous company.
We are currently searching for a Senior Frontend Developer to help clean up and further develop the front-end of Time2play.com - and work closely together with our Head of Engineering / CTO and the rest of the team in developing a world-class, technology-driven organization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Being one of the leaders and having accountability for the Time2play.com front-end.
- Play a key role in all important frontend decisions, in close collaboration with the Head of Engineering and CTO.
- Serve your team as an expert-level developer, leader, and mentor.
- Commit to building sublime user experiences, leading by example to make choices and decisions that benefit our users.
- Work closely with the Product & SEOteams to ensure full alignment on priorities and understand the ‘what' and ‘why', so that you and your team can achieve the ‘how' in the best possible way.
- Develop continuous, effective technical documentation.
- Take accountability for quality assurance (including page performance) on the front-end, both from a code and UI/UX perspective. The final product should be something you're proud of!
We're very interested in knowing what YOUR requirements are. This is not us choosing you - it's also you choosing us.
However, before we waste the time it takes you to write an application, you should know what we're looking for.
Culturally, you'll fit best if you:
- Thrive in an environment defined by ownership, innovation, trust, and a constant strive for greatness.
- Enjoy being part of a high-performance, fast-paced team with high expectations and goals.
- Lead with compassion and have a people-centric approach to your team members.
- Prefer to communicate openly and transparently.
- Aren't afraid of giving and receiving direct but constructive feedback.
- Pay attention to the details when it matters (you could include the word '#t2detail' in your application to showcase this).
- Are comfortable regularly stepping into unknown territories and making the best out of it.
- In general, approach your craft with a growth mindset.
Skill-wise, you'll fit the best if you bring:
- Expert knowledge of React, Typescript, and CSS (Gatsby and Next.js experience would be added bonuses).
- Expert knowledge of SEO performance optimization practices and techniques.
- A deep understanding of Git or similar version control systems.
- Successful experiences building complex web systems on modern technology.
- End to end testing experience (eg. Cypress, Browserstack).
- Knowledge of UX principles and human-centered design.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with WordPress / Gutenberg / GraphQL
Can we list working in an amazing team with super talented and friendly people as a benefit? If we have to say it ourselves. We do have an eNPS score of 70+ to back up our case.
In terms of tangible benefits:
- Remote-first - we were founded as a remote company and plan to stay that way.
- An office in Malta called 'Oasis' should you prefer to meet in person from time to time.
- Flexible working hours - we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it.
- Unlimited vacation - no upper limit.
- At least 2 hours of work time a week dedicated to your professional development.
- An annual company reunion in a tropical place as well as an annual team round-up in the location of your team's choice
After reading all of the above, please ask yourself:
How likely do you think it is that you will be happy at Time2play on a scale from 1-10?
How likely do you think it is that you can achieve your career goals with us on a scale from 0-10?
If your answer is 7 or above to both questions, we hope to get your application soon.
Please include your salary expectations. We don't want to risk wasting your time - just in case we're not able to meet them.
Please note applications are encouraged regardless of religion, color, creed, sexual orientation, or disability. At Time2play diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Our commitment to these values is unwavering.