Remote Data Engineering and Science Writer
Are you an authoritative writer with a background in big data, analytics, or machine learning? Are you interested in sharing your knowledge about data engineering or data science in a way that's approachable and creative? Do you love learning new technologies and helping others learn them too?
If so, we've got a role for you!
We'd Like Someone Who Can:
- Understand complex technical topics like data visualization, dbt, data warehouses, and data transformations at scale
- Perform detailed research on cutting edge topics and services
- Write with a genuine, persuasive, and authoritative style
- Consistently deliver high-quality written work on deadline with a positive attitude and learning mindset
- 4-8 ~1500-word articles per month (depending on your availability)
- Consistent 1-2 day turnarounds on edits (usually 1-2 rounds per article)
- Prompt communication via email
- Flexible hours, location, and completely asynchronous work
- Competitive pay rate: $500 per blog post with a 4 post per month minimum
- Regular feedback from our editor and subject matter experts
- Build name recognition: all content is credited to you personally
This is a part-time position. Pay is $2000-$4000 per month depending on your availability.