Remote Business Analyst/Associate Product Manager
We’re looking for a talented Business Analyst/Associate Product Manager to join our Product Management team. In this role you’ll work on both our client products as well as internal initiatives. You’ll help identify and execute on opportunities to increase efficiency and scale businesses through both technology and process improvements. The ideal candidate will have experience both in an analyst role and partnering with an agile software development team.
is a product development company that creates high-performing platforms and apps, both for our long-term client partners and our own products. Founded in 2013, we partner with both large established companies and high-growth start-ups in the US and Europe. We're a close-knit team of 75 smart and diverse architects, engineers, product managers and designers, working together remotely and growing! Only candidates from outside of the US will be considered for this role.
In this role you will:
- Align with stakeholders on key business goals and customer/end user needs
- Analyze the processes and technology that currently support a company’s business model and identify pain points and opportunities for improvement
- Work with the wider team to propose and design solutions, with an eye on how they could be implemented through both technology and process changes; present findings and recommendations to Whitespectre and stakeholder leaders
- Define and communicate detailed user stories and support PM leadership in prioritization, planning, grooming, and developing a ‘release and iterate’ strategy
- Analyze and share key performance metrics and use this data to evaluate performance and identify where to improve, increase investment, or change course
- Capture customer and internal user feedback and triage production issues/bugs to ensure the best experience. Be the ‘voice’ of the internal user
- Communicate progress and updates to the Whitespectre executive team and client stakeholders
- Work on fast iteration cycles using an agile/scrum methodology. This job is ideal for APMs who are action-oriented, self-directed and enjoy a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
We’re excited about candidates who are:
- Strong collaborators and communicators, both in verbal and written communication. You’re clear and specific, and you consider the perspective and priorities of each collaborator in advance when you communicate.
- Team players- you enjoy working in a close-knit team and learning from others. You’re skilled at building trust.
- Detail-oriented; comfortable analyzing processes & data, drawing insights and working on recommendations for improvement
- Motivated problem solvers, who seek to learn about what’s happening today and are excited about making change happen
- Passionate and intellectually curious about new products, particularly those in the no-code or low-code space as well as next-generation analytics tools.
- Seeking a long-term, growth opportunity. While our work is fast-paced, we also work consistent hours and value stability. If you’re looking for something short-term, then we’re not the right fit for you.
This is the right position for you if want to grow into a Product Manager role, being able
- To own product development from inception to launch, developing a deep understanding of each client’s business and target customer.
- To work on exciting projects from both established companies and funded startups, and help shape Whitespectre’s proprietary digital products.
- To collaborate with client stakeholders and work within a close-knit delivery team dedicated to delivering high-scaling software products that drive business growth and provide a stellar user experience
- Competitive salaries, with payment in USD
- Annual Performance & Salary Reviews, with proactive career management
- 20 Days PTO & 3 Charity Days annually
- Funded face-to-face meet ups in Barcelona, as well as, South America and Asia
- Assisted Relocation package up to $5k
- Flexible working hours for efficient teaming in a 100% remote environment (proudly remote-first for 9 years!)
- Free English classes & educational expenses support
- Generous Employee Referral Plan
- Team Fitness and Charity Initiatives
In addition to the above benefits, we foster an inclusive working environment that provides:
- Great company environment - check out Glassdoor
- Personalized onboardings
- Opportunity to contribute to company-level initiatives
- Work with a broad range of best-in-class technologies
- Cross-company knowledge groups - improve your expertise, share your learnings and work with different technologies and tools
- Regular brown bag learning sessions
- An emphasis on Work-life balance
The “check the box” Requirements
- At least 2+ years in a Business Analyst role or Product Management/Product Owner role, working daily with a development team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a US, UK, or Canada-based company, or with clients in those countries.
- Availability to work full-time within a fast-moving cross-functional team, crossing over with 11am - 7pm Central European Time
Interested in applying?
- Apply by completing the form below
- Or email us with any questions on email@example.com