Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Our mission is to build the world's leading online-to-offline shopping solution.
Locally was founded in 2014
in anticipation of changes in consumer behavior. We saw that shoppers were increasingly turning to internet-connected devices for decision-making and that nearby stores, the brands they carry, and their on-hand inventory were invisible to shoppers. So we built a solution.
Today, we help thousands of stores present their selection to nearby shoppers using ecommerce strategies. We provide users with novel, last-mile fulfillment options like in-store pickup and same-day delivery. We power over a million unique shopper engagements per day.
We are looking for a full-time, remote DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team. In this role you will be responsible for building and maintaining our production environment infrastructure. You will make decisions about scaling architecture using industry best-practices and security protocols, as well as vetting and recommending new technologies!
We are a passionate, creative, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in retail and several hundred of the world’s best brands
. Our engineering team consists of 20 people and the company currently employs 47 full time staff members.
What You’ll be Doing
- As DevOps at Locally you will help with the resilience and uptime of our production infrastructure.
- You will collaborate with team members to ensure architectural support for company initiatives.
- You will devise procedures and practices for failover, replication, tuning, and scaling of data systems.
Your Experience & Requirements
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform required
- Experience with Docker and Git is required
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Bash is required, other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with Terraform and other Infrastructure as Code systems is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD Tools
- Availability for SRE On-Call rotation is required
- Experience with NodeJS, Python, or Go is a plus
Why You'd Want to Work at Locally
We’re an all-remote, growing, mission-driven startup with a casual and pragmatic culture. We offer competitive salaries and benefits including stock options program, PTO, SIMPLE IRA with match, and major medical and dental coverage. Annual salary range is $140-180,000.
Locally is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic.
How to Apply