Remote Customer Service - Call Center
RisamSoft is a Technology services company that consistently delivers advanced analytics, application services, cloud solutions, outsourcing and IT staffing through a combination of technology, domain and process expertise.
As an IT solutions provider, RisamSoft firmly believe in making a difference through providing highly efficient, scalable, reliable and robust solutions and services to our customers. Our mission is to help customers gain strategic advantage and capitalize on their technology and human capital investments while minimizing costs and risks and increasing profitability.
RisamSoft service offerings include technology consulting, application services, custom software development, systems integration, product engineering, IT infrastructure services, maintainance and business process outsourcing.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking, career-minded, and enthusiastic Customer Service - Call Center.
- Addressing inbound phone calls and making outbound calls, as needed
- Data entry of various order types from educational entities- purchase order, credit card and sample orders
- Supporting the Customer Service, Warehouse, and Sales teams to meet customer needs
- Identify and resolve order/customer issues, and if needed, direct to the designated resource or department and follow through for final resolution
- Incorporating the use of Sales Force in the order entry process
- Gaining knowledge of relevant computer applications and product to assist customers on all aspects of customer support
- Must be able to work Monday-Thursday between the hours of 9:30am - 6pm and Friday 8:30am - 5pm.
What we're looking for:Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- Knowledge of Customer Service principles and best practices with a minimum of two- year call center experience
- High school diploma required, some college preferred
- Strong sense of urgency when it comes to answering customer inquiries, complaints and other requests
- Strong organizational, problem solving, analytical and time management skills, along with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities and workflow
- Interpersonal skills along with proven adaptability and initiative
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- PC proficient, Microsoft Office skills required
- Demonstrated telephone and business email etiquette with the ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally
- Active listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Work From Home
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)