Remote UI Designer
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
Remote Product UI Designer for Millions of Users
TELLONYM is a remote tech company, founded in Berlin. We want you to become part of our journey to build a social network that prioritizes open communication and lets everyone participate - and to help us build a world-class remote company on the way.
At Tellonym, you will be joining a young and diverse team with a variety of experience, skills and personal backgrounds. Everybody in our company can bring in ideas that will directly affect the millions of active users on Tellonym.
We believe in strong teams of self-motivated people, fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in. Every employee takes over own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learning, ownership and skill development.
Visit our Tellonym profile (at)workAtTellonym to checkout the product, ask any questions you have and read about our workplace.
- Turn feature ideas and flow concepts into amazing screens our users will love & understand
- Implement and develop an existing design system
- Come up with your ideas to improve the look and feel of our mobile apps
- Work closely together with the rest of the product team to produce feature spec documents
- Living in Europe
- Heavy user of Figma
- Enthusiastic about UI Design with experience in mobile applications over two years
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent communication skills
- Extremely motivated to build an amazing product affecting millions
- Values an environment of candid feedback
- Used to work in an English-speaking environment
- Flat hierarchies that offer lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility
- Completely flexible working times and location (we are doing half-yearly team retreats with hackathons)
- The right environment to learn new things and personally develop yourself
- Competitive compensation package and the option to participate in our virtual stock program
- Modern working tools, hardware (Macbook) also for private usage
- Work with an exceptional team of young and smart people with a diverse background
If you are excited to join a work environment that combines the discipline, reliability and process optimization of a company with the flexibility, level of impact and speed of progress of a personal project, we are happy to get to know you!