Remote Business Developer
Technology Company looks for a Business Developer in Brazil
What you will do:
- Recognize, define, and formally state consumer requirements;
- Model, categorize, prioritize, and validate the needs of the consumer;
- Examine, specify, and confirm the client's and/or users' needs;
- Specify the tests that will be used to determine whether the deliverables' requirements have been met;
- Ensure that the deliverables match the project's objectives and client expectations;
- Recognize potential dangers, examine them, and take precautions;
- Find any potential omissions in the user order as much as you can;
- Validate and win user definition approval by involving the users in question;
- Create and run functional test cases based on the team's and the project's specific requirements;
- Configuration of Solutions creating training materials and providing in-person instruction as required;
- Support for live outputs both on-site and remotely.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of software industry processes and quality models is a need;
- Expertise with surveying functional and non-functional needs using standards and methodologies;
- Proven abilities in interpersonal communication;
- A strong focus on details;
- Strong project management skills;
- Flexible attitude;
- Initiative control over Windows tools (power point, excel, word);
- Advanced English, Spanish skills will be consider as a super plus;
- The capacity to travel.
You will have the possibility to work remotely from wherever you like!
This recruitment is 100% free of bias, every decision is made based on your experience and knowledge. You are the most important person for us and we will be side by side with you every step of the way. A little piece of advice: Every client of ours is looking for happy people.