TrendSpider is an advanced platform for traders used by thousands of traders around the world. As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining microservices (mostly Node.js-based) which handle significant payloads and functions related to our financial market data. You will be dealing with the market data, managing its flow and generating various kinds of derivative data (i.e., analyzing trading strategies and their efficacy).
Please reach out if that's you:
- You are very familiar with ideas if OOP and functional programming, you know their pros and cons and can use both.
- You can write using ES2020+
- You know that you write code for readers and care about transparency and good names.
- You have used Node.js in highly loaded scenarios
- You understand why automated tests are a must-have on the backend.
- You have experience with event driven architecture (using EventEmitter, in example)
- You understand difference between stateless and stateful microservices.
- You are trading (or have traded actively).
- Having experience working with time zones and DST switch would be a bonus
Benefits of working at TrendSpider:
- Minimum-to-no hierarchy and bureaucracy. Time from idea to product can be VERY short.
- Your contribution can make a real difference. You’re not going to be coding internal utilities nobody wants; your work will impact real customers immediately.
- Competitive salaries and benefits tailored to your skills and capabilities.
- Flexible work hours.
- Brilliant, international team working on bleeding edge technologies that have a real impact on the lives of millions of traders world wide.
- Extensive learning opportunities about financial markets, trading, investing, algorithmic trading and more.