Remote Marketing Campaign Manager
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
You are a creative, data-driven marketing professional with B2B experience and looking to contribute to the growth of a rapidly expanding health tech startup. We are EngagedMD and more than 1 million users have used our software-as-a-service. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike as we expand our footprint both within the fertility field and into new verticals. You will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities to drive our revenue goals, which you will do by strategizing, executing, and optimizing marketing campaigns across channels, including email, paid media, direct mail, webinars, events, and more.
You’ll also have the opportunity to create marketing content and closely collaborate with our sales, professional services, customer success, video, and software teams as well as internal and external subject matter experts.
This fully remote role reports to our Director of Marketing, and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Generate qualified opportunities to drive our revenue goals
- Strategize, execute, and optimize campaigns across multiple channels, including email, paid media, direct mail, webinars, events, community building, partnership activities, etc.
- Collaborate closely with the sales, professional services, and customer success teams to understand our prospects and customers and drive adoption
- Work with our software and video product teams to understand and communicate the value of new products and features to prospects and customers
- Create and improve marketing processes and operations as our marketing team and EngagedMD as a whole continue to grow
- Identify new opportunities to reach our target audience by keeping your finger on the pulse of our industries
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to create marketing content and sales collateral
- Promote and maintain the stellar reputation of the EngagedMD brand
What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of 3 years of well-rounded B2B marketing experience
- Experience generating successful marketing campaigns across a variety of channels
- Creativity, collaboration, process orientation, an eye for detail, and a bias toward constant experimentation and innovation
- Ability to collect data, analyze it, and present conclusions to internal stakeholders
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology, such as Hubspot, as well as Salesforce
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
- Have experience marketing for a SaaS or healthcare tech product
- Have experience with Wordpress
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid family and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.
EngagedMD is a fast-growing B2B software company that has developed the leading patient journey management solution for the fast-growing fertility sector. Nearly half of fertility patients in the US use our eLearn and eSign tools and also have increasing international presence. Clinics use our software to reduce repetitive, manual tasks and streamline the patient journey, which helps them increase capacity and growth while improving the patient experience and reducing doctor and staff burnout. We are known for having a collaborative, friendly, high energy and fast-moving culture and a focused, start-up atmosphere.