Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
Are you a passionate fullstack developer, with WordPress or WooCommerce experience, and located in Europe? Then we would love to hear from you!
Do you want to work in an exciting company in growth, which also collaborates with companies that have a central role in society, like the Norwegian Cancer Association and Save the Children? Are you motivated by helping clients become more independent through implementing digital solutions? Then keep on reading.
Who are we?
Dekode has its headquarters in Oslo (Norway), but we also have remote employees in several locations in Norway and all across Europe.
Now we are looking for developers to join our cross disciplinary delivery teams. It is not important where in Europe you are located, as long as you are in approximately the same time zone as us (CET) and as long as you are eager to create high value for our clients.
Who are we looking for?
We believe that you have at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience as a fullstack developer and that you have experience with WordPress from previous jobs or freelance work. We expect you to refer to projects that cover relevant technologies (we always want to see code) and that you are proud that your code is structured, scalable and robust.
We believe the right candidate is responsible, caring, pragmatic and communicative (we consider these qualities necessary for success in the role).
We hope you have a “happy to help“ attitude. We also hope that you sincerely believe that we work better together than alone – and that you are able to work in a cross-disciplinary team even if you do not physically meet.
We hope you are confident enough to admit mistakes and lack of skills and that you see this as an opportunity to learn and improve yourself.
- 3-5 years of experience with WordPress and/or WooCommerce
- 3-5 years of PHP Experience and PHP frameworks
- Experience with Gutenberg is an advantage
- MySQL experience
- Experience with integrations to third-party API's and services
- Experience with Git
- Experience with estimating your development efforts
- Experience working in a team environment and with in-house developers and designers
What can Dekode offer you?
- Onboaridng program at our office in Oslo
- The opportunity to be part of a strong professional environment for both consulting, development and design.
- Flex hour scheme and an employer that strives for work-life balance for all employees.
- Flexibility in terms of when and where you work.
- We trust our employees and measure performance and actual deliveries rather than activity.
- The opportunity to attend relevant courses and conferences.
- A supportive environment where help is always accessible.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Competence development plan and close follow-up from both team leader and tech lead.
- Equipment according to agreement.
- Yearly company retreat.
- Social gatherings regularly throughout the year. We believe that when we know each other better, we understand each other better, and cooperate better.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Full Stack Wordpress Developer? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Application deadline: As soon as possible Start date: Let us figure that out together.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality. Any questions please reach out to Dekodes CPO Ingeborg@dekode.no.