Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
ORAL HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST - We are external recruiters assisting a startup, more company information is available to applicants, feel free to reach out to us elsewhere on social media platforms.We have an exciting new opportunity that is completely remote for an e-commerce start-up in the Dental space. This start-up is currently in seed stage, and was recently founded in 2020. Due to it's startup nature, we are looking for a pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps type of candidate who is willing to grow with the company. See 'x-factor' section for more insight into the start-up experience.In this role you will be defining and driving the execution of our Growth Marketing strategies, ultimately delivering new customers and revenue for the Company. Reporting to the CEO, you will own governance, process, prioritization and other aspects of the Growth Marketing function. You are accountable to filling the top of the funnel, driving pipeline velocity and quality, and building repeatable processes – all with the express intent to deliver well-qualified leads to our Sales function.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of building a company from the ground up with an amazing team of people in an empowering, results-oriented culture that’s operating at the intersection of healthcare and fintech. This role is open for remote candidates. The Company is fully remote, with most employees based in the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area.
Key responsibilities include
- Build and execute campaigns and related activities that meet pipeline targets at each stage of the funnel, ultimately delivering new profitable customers and revenue to the Company
- Establish and refine processes for attribution, lead scoring, nurturing, campaign performance, and standard reporting such as planned vs actual pipeline creation and pacing to goals
What you’ve done
- 2+ years experience building and scaling programs across various marketing channels simultaneously to multiple verticals and customer segments in a technology product business
- A documented record of exemplary pipeline development and new revenue achievement
- Oral health industry and startup experience a plus
Who you are
- You are a go-getter, always pushing to drive meaningful results in a fast moving, constantly changing environment
- You want ownership of critical business outcomes, and will take calculated risks to that end
- You are a lifelong learner and have a passion for thinking creatively and critically
- You are a strong communicator, able to clearly present ideas to a variety of audiences
- You have exemplary work ethic, and a commitment to success in the face of obstacles
- You have strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- You believe in the power of teams, are humble and open to giving and receiving feedback
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
This is a startup opportunity; you must really want to have this experience. Startups are hard. No really
... they are really, really hard, and downright frustrating some days. Irrespective of our early-stage limitations in resources and knowledge, we’ve got to drive new customers and subsequent revenue growth. This stage of a business isn’t for those seeking a comfortable 9-5 job. But startups are amongst the most rewarding job experiences one can have. You’ll learn more in one year at a startup than in 10 years at a BigCo. Bottom line, if you are wired to lead, build, vigorously collaborate, take calculated risks and live with the successes and failures inherent in building something from nothing, let’s talk.
WORKPLACE AND BENEFITS
We offer typical benefits including medical, dental, 401k and an open paid time off policy.
They provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We prohibit any form of workplace harassment related to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.