Remote Card Authority & Disputes Administrator
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
As one of Paymentology’s Implementations Card Authority and Dispute Administrator, you’ll be working hands-on alongside the team on performing administrative aspects of MasterCard, Visa Card, Bancnet and China Union Pay programmes. As a member of our small, dedicated team, you will have the opportunity to become a specialist in card authorisation administrative requirements and dispute processing. You will work closely with Paymentology’s Implementation Team, which our Dispute Team is a part of, as well as interact with our clients. We are looking for someone who has experience in card authority dispute processing and is eager to learn to use our systems.WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
Main tasks will be processing chargebacks, handling dispute cases, fraud analysis and reporting. You will also be performing administrative work for card authority back-office functions such as: risk reviews, card authority document requirements, fraud reporting, and communicating it on to relevant internal teams.
You’ll be troubleshooting issues by doing investigation on Paymentology's systems and card authority systems and reaching out to clients where further information is required.
There will also be more complex dispute processing. In such cases, your tasks will include investigating 2nd presentments, liaising with acquiring banks, as well as MasterCard and Visa and performing chargeback analysis.
Responsibilities will also comprise of monitoring cards declined, fraud and risk, by doing daily checks on Crimson, target cases and using reports.
Teamwork is a must, sometimes you will help out the team with other card authority requirements, and, if needed arises, with card acceptance testing and troubleshooting.
What it takes to succeed:
- Great attention to detail, motivation to succeed and drive. A mindset to make things happen, easy and right!
- Bilingual preferred (English and another language)
- 2+ years’ experience in card authority dispute processing
- 2+ years’ experience in card authority administration
- Work experience at a Financial institution, in a customer support or administrative role
- A customer centric-mindset that is aimed at delighting customers
- Investigation skills
- Experience at an organisation that has scaled quickly
- Experience at an organisation that has built a company culture across dispersed offices