Remote Head of Growth
The opportunity You will be a key person of the marketing team in a global company directly contributing to the growth of our business by connecting content, partnerships and paid acquisition teams with your vision. You will be setting the tone for our marketing, lead the experiments to tap new verticals and markets, expanding our marketing team, help teammates formulate and achieve goals, measure and share your results with the team. To do
- Formulate and improve our marketing strategy;
- Keep high quality content flow in our blog, on landing pages, Facebook groups etc.;
- Nurture best marketing mediums to connect with potential clients;
- Ensure partnership, paid traffic and content departments are all working in sync with common marketing goals;
- Measure results of your efforts and share it with the team.
Requirements Industry knowledge: our clients are professional marketers, so deep marketing knowledge both theoretical and practical is necessary. Ideally, a candidate has worked with Revealbot or social ads automation services and understands our business landscape. Social: ideal candidate would be representing Revealbot and be the 'face' of the company in our external communications, so confident presence in hosting webinars, interviews, demos and making videos is a huge plus. Teamwork: collaborate with colleagues from other departments like design, development and product. Our team is primarily remote, but everyone is involved in the product development, so we care about friendly work environment and help each other for better work experience. Management: experience in managing marketing systems and leading marketing projects. Proven track record of delivering business results. We value autonomy and responsibility as much as the ability to work in an international remote team. Analytical: we love numbers to support our product and marketing hypothesis and estimate results of our decisions using various analytical instruments – from FullStory to advanced Mixpanel dashboards. Experience: 5+ years experience in marketing with B2B SaaS marketing required; specific expertise in software and SaaS/subscription models strongly preferred. Benefits
- Health benefits;
- 2 plane tickets a year anywhere;
- Remote friendly work environment with offline retreats;
- We cover up to 100% of your laptop purchase and services that are necessary in your work;
- Company growth bonus based on quarterly MRR growth.