Remote SEO Specialist
We’re looking for a creative and ambitious SEO Specialist to take control of our SEO efforts across one of our flagship financial comparison sites – MoneyTransfers.com
The ideal candidate will work closely and is expected to take ownership of many core SEO functions including keyword research, technical SEO, onsite optimisation, staying on top of industry updates & all-round SEO support.
As a self-starter you will be able to independently execute SEO work for the brand, chase results and be able to identify both quick SEO wins and longer term projects. You’ll be working closely with both the Head of SEO and VP of Financial Services to take the website to the next level.
You will be responsible and accountable for the SEO performance of the website from top to bottom and not shy away from getting stuck in to fix errors, improve performance and ultimately grow our organic offering to drive revenue in both existing and new markets.
- Working alongside the Head of SEO, SEO Manager, a Senior Digital PR manager and Content Manager and team of writers to achieve SEO growth through targeted content and campaigns within financial services
- Ownership of the SEO performance across MoneyTransfers.com
- Identify weaknesses within the SEO profile of the website and develop strategies for growth in multiple international markets
- Keep a minimum standard of technical and onsite SEO operational at all times – taking into account the impact of development projects and product launches
- Keeping ahead of and reacting to Google Algorithm updates, analyzing changes across the market and actioning projects as a result/in preparation of these updates
- Managing freelance SEO specialists for international optimisation and localisation
- Researching and prioritizing relevant information to form a content plan with SEO growth within it based both on internal needs and your own ideas
- Performing keyword research to identify search opportunities to ensure our brands appear in revenue driving SERPs (Eng & Non-Eng)
- On-site content optimisation (best practice for E-A-T, internal linking, titles, content editing etc.) – including briefing a Content Manager on best practices for SEO within content briefs
- Briefing technical site improvements, schema, page speed, sitemaps etc. into product and ensure they mean all Google guidelines / carrying out technical updates where possible
- Error auditing, diagnosis and solution handling (fixing crawl errors, render issues, LCP issues etc)
- Site maintenance (redirects, broken links, site cleanup, duplicate content etc..)
- Proactively performing on site audits and implementing improvements ongoing