Remote Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Blueprint Test Prep
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Blueprint Test Prep has a new opportunity for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer. Collaborate with other engineers and product / design teams to further develop our Learning Management System (LMS) and tools. This position is fully remote, and we respect life-work balance.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in frontend software development on complex systems, including 1-2 years as a senior engineer..
- Experience designing distributed services including micro-services, messaging design, and data design.
- Exposure to backend toolings and technologies, such as Swagger/OpenAPI, JSON, REST, CRUD, GraphQL.
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSQL, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Some experience or exposure to AWS stack, including API Gateway, AWS Lambda, SNS, SQS, and DynamoDB (not required).
- Familiarity with other cloud platforms such as Google Cloud and Azure (bonus).
- Experience working with:
- modern software development processes.
- Jira, Agile, SDLC, CI/CD, Git, Code Reviews
- unit testing and automation testing frameworks (not required).
What You’ll Do
- Design innovative solutions that push the boundaries of the EdTech space.
- Build amazing technology and collaborate with multiple teams.
- Design matters - you care about the little things that make a great user experience and you’re willing to fight for it!
- You are great at decomposing complex problems.
- Mentoring engineering best practices - you are open to sharing and mentoring others about technology.
- Remain calm - we know that software development can be stressful. Our engineers are calm under pressure, analytical, logical, and build trust with each other.