Who we are
is a holistic digital marketing agency whose mission is to grow the emerging brands of tomorrow.
Acting as a client's marketing department, GP’s team of growth specialists provides full-service expertise in handling all marketing duties and business challenges. Giant Propeller paves the way and does all the work that comes with running and growing an online business, removing the need to wear many hats, and allowing clients to refocus on their master vision.
Saying Giant Propeller is simply a marketing agency would be a dramatic understatement; from brand strategy to producing world-class creative, and deep comprehension of all technologies and business operations, we are a relentless solution for accountable growth.
Giant Propeller immediately expands our client's ability to capture more market share.
Life at Giant Propeller
Although we’re fully remote, we stay connected, engaged, and informed, thanks to technology such as Slack, Google Meet, and Mavenlink. We’re a small but mighty team, with people in 6 states, 7 countries, and 4 continents.
We’re informal but professional. We love innovation and continuous learning at all levels so we stay highly engaged and better able to service our eclectic range of clients. We like to celebrate wins — no matter how big or small — and we’re big on peer recognition and collaboration.
Plus, unlike some companies, we actually encourage work/life balance and strive to support our employees’ mental, physical, and emotional well-being. We want people to be able to rest, rejuvenate, and relax so they’re able to do their best work.
This role Reports To: Senior Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented & experienced Paid Social Manager to take the lead with our media buying & optimization activities on social media platforms. Your main duties will include launching and optimizing paid social advertising campaigns, running experiments across the funnel, regular performance reporting, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives. Ultimately, you should be able to find new and innovative ways to increase revenue and meet client goals. You will be at the center of driving growth for the emerging brands we service.
- Work closely with the Senior Growth Marketing Manager to execute on campaign strategy across paid social channels including (but not limited to) Meta Ads Manager (Facebook & Instagram), TikTok Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest Ads, Twitter Ads, Snapchat Ads, and Reddit Ads.
- Lead paid social audits for new and existing clients to identify areas for improvement.
- Own the development, implementation, and management of marketing campaigns across various clients and marketing channels, each driving toward unique growth goals.
- Optimize the performance of paid social campaigns based on defined KPIs by testing new Audiences, Keywords, Demographics, Bids, Budgets, Ad Placements, and more.
- Provide in-depth weekly reports to both internal and external stakeholders that clearly articulate insights and opportunities for each campaign, target, creative, etc.
- Liaise with media channel owners, creative team, platform/vendor partners, and key marketing stakeholders to implement best practices across paid social using client’s first-party and third-party data to inform decisions and structure campaigns.
- Be a student of media and stay on top of advertising trends, understanding ways to apply learnings to benefit our clients.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Paid Social Advertiser managing $50k+ monthly budgets
- B2C/eCommerce experience is required. B2B experience is a plus.
- Mastery of Meta Ads Manager (Facebook & Instagram), TikTok Ads, and LinkedIn Ads is required. Experience with Pinterest Ads, Twitter Ads, Snapchat Ads, and Reddit Ads is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets mastery (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc)
- Fluency in English (speaking, writing, reading)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a relevant field and/or equivalent work experience
Our ideal candidate…
- Is highly data-driven with an affinity for driving testing strategies (funnel analysis, AB/multivariate testing, etc.)
- Loves to be creative in how they craft advertising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knows how to crush it both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team
- Communicates well, is confident in their approach, and can build trust and credibility with clients and at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Stays up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in paid social advertising
Giant Propeller is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military, and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.