Remote Operations: Programs, Events, and Travel Logistics
The Role0xPARC Foundation
is seeking a full-time person to to join our operations team. This role will work directly with 0xPARC’s core team to support the logistical, administrative, and operational demands of our programming.Candidates can expect to be traveling 80% of their time. Below is our projected event and program locations in 2023 (you will be onsite for all of these):
- January: Boston (3-4 weeks)
- February - March: Vietnam (6-7 weeks)
- March: Japan (One week)
- April: Berlin (1-2 weeks)
- July-August: Europe (6-8 weeks)
*Because of the above only candidates with valid passports and no travel restrictions will be considered.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time, respond to rapid change, and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks with an eye for identifying areas that can be improved / made into a playbooks / automated.
- Event planning/production, project management, and/or logistics experience.
- Proactive, growth mindset, and comfortable solving problems independently.
- Familiarity with Airtable, Notion, and other no-code applications
- Familiarity with budgeting, accounting, HR, and FinOps systems (DEXT, Gusto, Wise, etc)
- Basic familiarity with blockchains and with cryptocurrency payments infrastructure (transacting on Ethereum, interacting with cryptocurrency wallets)
- Previous work with distributed teams over multiple timezones.
Complimentary Past Experience
We aren’t big on titles, which is why you’ll notice this role doesn’t really have one. Analogous roles in other orgs would be something between an Ops Coordinator and Ops Manager, depending on the experience and capabilities of the person we hire. Complimentary past roles/experience for this role could include, but are not limited to: executive assistant, event coordinator/manager/producer, operations coordinator/manager, project manager, etc.
Compensation and benefits
$7,000 - $9,000/month contractor position, depending on previous experience and skills. Possibility of full-time employment after first month (includes a benefits package).CLICK HERE
to view the complete job description and apply for the role.