Remote Senior UI/UX Designer
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, AST (UTC -4)
, FKST (UTC -3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
, CVT (UTC -1)
, WAT (UTC +1)
, SAST (UTC +2)
, EAT (UTC +3)
OnTheGoSystems builds state-of-the-art software that powers millions of websites globally. We’ve been fully remote since our launch in 2008 and employ over 100 highly talented individuals worldwide. We’re proud to serve over 200,000 clients.
We’re looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team and work on our existing products and a product we are soon to launch.
He or she will be an expert within the UI/UX field, and have proven experience in UI/UX for mass market products.
Be responsible for the complete UI/UX Design ofour existing and soon-to-be-released products.
- Participate in the product definition process with the team to understand goals and preferences for web applications and elements of mobile application
- Designs application user experiences using methods such as wireframes, information architecture, prototypes, screen mockups and others.
- Apply appropriate metrics and customer insight to the creative process.
- Maintain and manage digital brand consistency including but not limited to typography, interface design, colors, and best practices.
- Test applications for usability, in partnership with stakeholders and users.
- Work in a development team which may include other technical professionals, subject matter experts, project stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Implementation of strategy
- Responsible for staying current with new UX developments and techniques.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in UI/UX role with the above responsibilities
- Previous experience in mass-market products
- Solid experience in Figma
- Product Management experience is highly beneficial
- Results orientated, and the ability to build designs our clients will love.
- Self-management skills; previous fully remote experience is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills; team player.
- Applicants must be based in or close to the CET (Europe, Middle East, South Africa).
What we offer
- 100% remote position
- Full-time employment with annual / sick / public holiday leave
- Being part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals
- A home-office setup budget to create or improve your workspace
- An annual budget for health & well being
- Ample opportunity to progress and advance
- Meeting and collaborating with team members across the globe
About the team and how we work
You will be working with a team of smart and enthusiastic people. We love getting things done and we’re proud of our work.
We keep a healthy work-life balance and enjoy our remote work environment to make life fun.
We come from all around the world, from different cultures, speak dozens of languages, and make beautiful products.
. When you click “Apply now” you automatically agree to this.