Remote Email Marketing Specialist
Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company, with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We're motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers. At Kinsta, we offer a remote-first and flexible environment. We're a highly-driven team that loves making an impact, and we trust in each other so much that we don't need to be tied by spaces or borders to build a brighter future together.
We are looking for someone with creativity to join the Marketing department as an Email Marketing Specialist. You will report directly to the Demand Generation Lead and you will bring qualified leads to the company to support our sales goals and expand our lead generation efforts as Kinsta grows. This is an exciting opportunity with great autonomy to express your creativity with a fantastic potential for growth.
What You Will Do:
- You will improve Kinsta's email customer acquisition and retention strategy.
- Build creative, messaging, and content for campaigns using email and automated marketing triggers.
- Analyze current email marketing trends and find ways to increase CTA and open rate.
- Maintain the health of customer lists and troubleshoot deliverability issues.
- Implement dynamic testing for email subject lines, content, and behaviour triggers in Kinsta's CRM.
- Analyze data to measure and increase our email campaigns, to improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 3+ years of marketing experience including email marketing, deliverability, testing, and automation.
- Knowledge of creative processes and social media marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- English copywriting skills.
- Experience with HubSpot email creation, automation, and list management.
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
- Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
- Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK and Hungary.
- Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.