Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
, SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
Salary: up to 9000 PLN/2000 EURO/2100 USD (total employer cost)
Form of employment: Contract of employment or B2B contract (self-employed).
We are a fast-growing tech company created by skilled and experienced international talents. Our flagship product is a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help small businesses worldwide serve their clients efficiently. Working at Tidio means impacting thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
Working at Tidio means having an impact on thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too.A few facts about us:
- Our product is in the world's top 5 most popular live chat solutions, and our goal is to become no. 1. We were voted #11 on G2’s Highest Satisfaction Products for 2022.
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 510 million unique users, which is 6.2% of the global population.
- Currently, we hire over 170 fantastic people.
- In March 2022 we secured $25 mln in a Series B Investment round (read 👉 TechCrunch’s article to learn more).
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- work between Monday and Friday, on two shifts: 8.00 am - 4.00 pm; 4.00 pm-12.00 am CET/8.00 am - 4.00 pm and 4.00 pm - 12.00 am MST;
- support customers via chat and email with a strong emphasis on understanding their needs;
- effectively translate customer needs/issues into solutions - you are able to dive deep into customers' requests to drive improvements;
- answer Tidio customers' requests and help them solve problems (e.g. product questions, production issues, and configuration requests), including those more technical - being a tech-savvy person is a plus;
- receive and transfer feedback about issues, requests, and ideas for improvements to our Product Team;
- ensure the customers’ satisfaction with our support;
- report and analyze users’ problems in the categorization tool;
- educate the users and help them grow within the Customer Success framework;
- encourage satisfied users to recommend the service to others.
You are the perfect fit if you have:
- 1+ years of overall experience in similar customer service roles;
- ability to speak English fluently (C1 level at least);
- proactive attitude in finding solutions and improvements to make work more effective;
- an orientation attitude - our main goal is to help our customers and make them satisfied;
- great communications skills and drive for solving problems - we don’t use scripts, so you have the freedom to lead a conversation on your own.
Bonus points will be given for:
- Tech or/and e-commerce interests, especially basics of coding, editing CSS and designing websites.
We would like to offer you:
- Possibility to work 100% remotely.
- An opportunity to develop a team together with the small, ambitious team and followed by an impact on shaping the future of this area in the company.
- A collaboration with individuals keen to share knowledge and not afraid of testing new solutions.
- Great development opportunities - a chance to specialize in particular areas or become a leader in the future. As well as, company-supported courses or conferences.
- Flexible working time - you are the one who arranges online meetings with customers and manages your time independently in the most effective way.
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year.
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor the equipment to your needs.
- Sport & wellness benefits – no extra charge*.
- Premium medical care – no extra charge**.
- Mental well-being program – individual therapy sessions and resources for employees.
- Free access to one of the most popular e-book/audiobook services.
- Regular integration events (company-wide meetings, team events).
- Discounts on Apple products.
Would you like to meet other Tidioers in person?
Make sure to visit one of our sites in Poland (more info here
*Multisport/MyBenefit Cafeteria in Poland or a financial equivalent in your country
** Medicover in Poland or a financial equivalent in your country
What happens when you send your resume?
- We will read your CV; if it meets our expectations related to the position, someone from our HR team will contact you via e-mail with the invitation to the English test in order to verify your language skills.
- A short interview with a recruiter - if your CV meets our expectations, someone from our HR team will contact you via e-mail with an invitation to the zoom call;
- A trial meeting - you will have a chance to work with our tools and customers.
- Offer and fireworks!
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
The time between the stages is max. 7 days, but we're doing our best to act as fast as we can.
One of Tidio’s core values is to play fair. Therefore, we treat all candidates equally. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. This means recruitment and selection of talent to Tidio is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.