Remote Senior Mobile Developer (React Native)
Kickserv is looking for an experienced React Native mobile developer to take charge of our React Native mobile field service application. You will be the first member of our all-new mobile team. You'll set the standard for our app, and help recruit and lead others to fill out the team in the near future.
- Work with our product team to plan and build new features—both for parity with our web application, and new mobile-first functionality.
- Maintain a high standard of excellence, fixing bugs, keeping dependencies up to date, and shipping releases on a roughly two-week cycle.
- Help develop our next-generation REST API for which your app will be the first client—along with our new React web UI.
- As a valued member of a small, close-knit team, you’ll work closely with the web developers—participating in standups and refinement sessions, pairing with others, and participating in our support / QA / on-call engineer rotation (approximately once every 12 weeks).
More about you:
- You have at least 3 years' experience building, shipping, and maintaining a cross-platform production mobile application with a significant user base.
- React Native is your bread and butter, but you’re familiar with the nuances of both iOS and Android. Experience developing natively in either platform is a plus.
- You’ve been a team leader or are interested in growing into a leadership position, guiding and mentoring more junior developers.
- Knowledge and experience with the field service industry is always a plus.