Remote Senior Software Engineer – Join a remote team building innovative SaaS products!
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, AST (UTC -4)
, FKST (UTC -3)
, CEST (UTC +2)
, BST (UTC +1)
, JST (UTC +9)
, CST (UTC +8)
, WIB (UTC +7)
, MMT (UTC +6:30)
, BST (UTC +6)
, NPT (UTC +5:45)
, IST (UTC +5:30)
, UZT (UTC +5)
, IRDT (UTC +4:30)
, GST (UTC +4)
, CVT (UTC -1)
, WAT (UTC +1)
, SAST (UTC +2)
, EAT (UTC +3)
Are you a seasoned software engineer with a passion for building products from start to finish? Do you thrive in a remote work environment, where you can work on challenging problems with like-minded people? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team at OnTheGoSystems!
A Few Words About Us:
At OnTheGoSystems, we’re all about creativity, autonomy and responsibility. We empower our team members to take ownership of their work and reward results. We’ve been creating software for website developers and software translation since 2010.
Our products power over a million businesses, so you can be sure that your work will make a real difference.
We’re fully remote, which means you’ll have the flexibility to create your own work-life balance.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building complete products from start to finish, working alongside other expert developers. We use different programming languages, frameworks, and tools, picking the best for each problem we’re addressing. You’ll work on mass-market SaaS products, used concurrently by thousands of people, and design for performance, stability, scalability, and easy maintenance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience building products from scratch and maintaining them
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other team members
- Curiosity and interest in trying new tools and solutions, especially as AI continues to transform the software development industry
- Strong commitment to continuous learning and applying new knowledge to their work
- Work on challenging problems.
- Work with like-minded people.
- Enjoy a fully remote work environment, with flexibility in managing your work-life balance.
- Assistance with work-from-home setup.
If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity to grow your career as a software engineer, in a company that values innovation and teamwork, apply today and join our dynamic team!