Customer Support Specialist, Remote (Canada only)
Trifecta Retail Ventures
Are you looking for an entry-level position in a high growth tech company? Are you passionate about people? Then we are looking for you!
We are a small team with big business! Our customers come first, and our Customer Support team is at the forefront!
Our Customer Support Specialists are spread across the globe (with 5 superstars in Canada) to provide top-notch 24/7 service to our amazing customers! Our highly-skilled team has the freedom to serve our customers the best way they know how - who wants to read from a script?? As a member of this team, you would be responsible for answering customer inquiries through email, live chat, and phone.
The successful applicant will begin with a two-week training period, either remotely or in-person depending on where in Canada you are located. This is a 5 day per week position with shifts that may be from Mon-Sun and include evening work.
We are looking for highly motivated people, who are capable of independent work and can meet set expectations within deadlines.
Your responsibilities include:
- Answering customer inquiries via email, phone, and live chat
- Optimizing the team's tools and work procedures
This position is open to applicants that are resident in Canada only.
We're looking to fill this role immediately, so please apply ASAP!
- Advanced computer skills
- Fluent professional English proficiency
- Type a minimum of 50 words per minute (Test yourself online if unsure)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to help our customers and provide them with a personal experience
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- You hold yourself to high ethical standards
- Learning experience at a high-growth company
- Dynamic working environment with a young management team
- Contribute to a service used by millions of Americans
- Options to advance in your career as the company experiences growth
Live where you've dreamed, work where you're happy!