Remote Senior Rails Developer
What’s in it for you
- You’ll be able to point to exactly what you created, both features and open-source projects that we release.
- With just 8 engineers we created what other companies take armies to make, and we'll teach you how to work this effectively.
- You get to see how great it feels when you grant someone's wish that might take you 4 minutes, but totally makes their day!
- You’ll be part of a supportive team that has each other’s backs and doesn’t indulge in drama. We want to see everyone succeed because we want to see our customers taken care of.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year, increasing to 5 after three years. Plus 10 holidays and 10 sick/wellness days.
- Wellness stipend to help pay for your gym. Exercise makes you smarter.
- We'll pay for a laptop or other gear you need to be productive (up to $1500).
- We’ll pay for an audible membership. Books also make you smarter.
What sets Simplero apart
- No VCs. No outside funding. No exit strategy. We do it because we love it today, and want to continue doing this in perpetuity, not because we hope to make out like bandits in the future.
- We're profitable and have been in business for 14 years. It's a solid, stable, proven company, product, and model, not some fly-by-night operation or risky gamble.
- We have 2,500+ active customers who have made almost $400M using Simplero. We’re the real deal.
- We're founded by a developer (Calvin) who is still personally and passionately leading Product and Engineering, so you've got deep technical understanding and support right from the top. He’s highly involved in the technical decisions of our company & you’ll receive direct input from Calvin.
- We work efficiently and quickly and never do shitty work. Our team is unified, decisive and goals are clear.
- We solve real problems for real people that they're happy to pay us real money to solve for them. We go home each day knowing we made a difference in someone's life.
- We have a strong community around us, and cherish our close and mutually respectful relationships with our customers. It feels good knowing the people we’re serving.
- We do things differently from other companies. You'll see.
What we absolutely require
I'll be honest. It's a big project with lots of moving parts, and we move fast (like a bullet train).This job is not for everyone. We have high standards and communicate clearly. You’ll be held accountable for your work and we care about you as a person. Driven, ambitious, caring, and clear communicators fit well with us. If you think you'd fit in, get in touch.Simplero asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and not email/apply to them directly. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact Simplero directly.