Remote Senior UX Designer
Time zones: GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, AST (UTC -4)
, FKST (UTC -3)
Who we are
- We’re an early-stage venture-backed startup founded by an ex-Google (Marketing), ex-Facebook (Engineering) team with a successful startup track record.
- Our app, Rejoy, was just launched.
- We’re working on exciting new features(ChatGPT integration, social features) and we need your help to build them.We’re a fully remote and distributed team of 4, supporting any time zone with a 4-hour+ overlap with London.
What we believe
- We believe that technology has failed modern families. Despite incredible advances, moms and dads struggle to balance their family, personal, and professional lives more than ever before. With the right technology and thoughtful design, we believe we can make a difference in the lives of millions of families. This is the mission that drives us every day.
- A collaborative and inclusive work culture that values open communication, constructive feedback, and diversity of thought creates the best products and the happiest teams.
- Design useful and delightful app experiences and interfaces against tight deadlines.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gain deep insights into user behaviour and inform design decisions.
- Create high-fidelity wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs that effectively communicate design concepts to the rest of the team.
- Help define our brand identity, apply it to our online presence.
- Develop and maintain a design system that ensures consistency and scalability.
- In the near future: manage your own team (if you want to).
What we offer
- Competitive salary, including stock options.
- Ownership: you’ll directly shape our product and brand identity.
- Flexibility: we’ll try our best to make this role work for you.
- Culture: A very friendly team with regular online team-building activities to foster camaraderie and connection.
- Purpose: Do work you can be proud of on a product that makes lives better.
- Steep learning curve.
Required skills & experience
- 5+ years of Design experience.
- Track record of amazing UX & UI work, preferably on mobile apps.
- Enthusiastic about startups, comfortable with a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in Figma, good knowledge of wireframing, prototyping, and user-testing tools.
Bonus skills & experience
- Startup experience.
- Experience designing a similar app or a product for a similar target audience.
- Passion for building products that improve lives.
- Understands parenting challenges.
Note: These requirements are intended to be a guide, not a comprehensive list. We value candidates who bring diverse perspectives and experiences to our team and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Please send us at email@example.com:
- One example of the work you’re most proud of. Explain why.
- One thing you’d change about our app